'House' 6.18 Preview: Wilson Reconnects With Ex
Wilson's past is unfolded a bit in the next episode of "House M.D.". Cynthia Watros begins her guest starring appearances on the April 19 episode titled "Knight's Fall" as Wilson's first wife who is now divorced from him. According to the official synopsis, Wilson starts over with her.
Meanwhile, House and the team take on the case of Sir William, a "knight" in a closed-off community of men and women living according to the ideals of the High Renaissance. As the team searches the medieval village for environmental factors contributing to Sir William's rapidly deteriorating health, Thirteen and Sir William debate the acts that define honor and loyalty, especially in regard to the "queen" of the community, one of Sir William's most frequent visitors.
Playing Sam Carr, Watros is currently set up as a guest star only but there is a chance she will recur. "I would say anything is possible," Peter Jacobson aka Taub said to Digital Spy. "They've shown in the past that they're very keen to keep the show as fresh as they can, which I think is really smart. ...I don't know what they have planned, but they loved all the stuff Cynthia did. She's a terrific actress and lovely to be around and Wilson's gotta have someone out there that can help him make House crazy!"
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses