Zoe Saldana, Chris Rock and More Attend 'Death at the Funeral' World Premiere
The world premiere of "Death at a Funeral (2010)" has seen many stars coming with their cheering smiles. Though the film itself picks up the theme of family reunion at the funeral, the event which took place at the ArcLight Cinerama Dome in Los Angeles on Monday, April 12 did not show any gloomy spot.
Accompanied by her boyfriend, Zoe Saldana attended the special screening donning an orange-colored dress. Later, a number of top-notch comedians who star in the film, such as Chris Rock, Martin Lawrence and Tracy Morgan, were also photographed.
Seen among celebrity guests who supported the premiere were actors Eddie Murphy and Wesley Snipes who mingled with the cast when posing for cameras. Moreover, some musicians like Ciara, Ne-Yo and Common were also pictured hitting the red carpet of the event.
"Death at a Funeral (2010)" is a re-imagining of the 2007 Frank Oz-directed British comedy of the same name. Taking place in an urban American setting, the upcoming movie centers on a funeral ceremony that leads to the digging up of shocking family secrets, as well as misplaced cadavers and indecent exposure. This R-rated comedy is slated to hit U.S. theaters on April 16.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie