Zoe Saldana, Chris Rock and More Attend 'Death at the Funeral' World Premiere
The world premiere of "Death at a Funeral (2010)" has seen many stars coming with their cheering smiles. Though the film itself picks up the theme of family reunion at the funeral, the event which took place at the ArcLight Cinerama Dome in Los Angeles on Monday, April 12 did not show any gloomy spot.
Accompanied by her boyfriend, Zoe Saldana attended the special screening donning an orange-colored dress. Later, a number of top-notch comedians who star in the film, such as Chris Rock, Martin Lawrence and Tracy Morgan, were also photographed.
Seen among celebrity guests who supported the premiere were actors Eddie Murphy and Wesley Snipes who mingled with the cast when posing for cameras. Moreover, some musicians like Ciara, Ne-Yo and Common were also pictured hitting the red carpet of the event.
"Death at a Funeral (2010)" is a re-imagining of the 2007 Frank Oz-directed British comedy of the same name. Taking place in an urban American setting, the upcoming movie centers on a funeral ceremony that leads to the digging up of shocking family secrets, as well as misplaced cadavers and indecent exposure. This R-rated comedy is slated to hit U.S. theaters on April 16.
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'