Zoe Saldana, Chris Rock and More Attend 'Death at the Funeral' World Premiere
The world premiere of "Death at a Funeral (2010)" has seen many stars coming with their cheering smiles. Though the film itself picks up the theme of family reunion at the funeral, the event which took place at the ArcLight Cinerama Dome in Los Angeles on Monday, April 12 did not show any gloomy spot.
Accompanied by her boyfriend, Zoe Saldana attended the special screening donning an orange-colored dress. Later, a number of top-notch comedians who star in the film, such as Chris Rock, Martin Lawrence and Tracy Morgan, were also photographed.
Seen among celebrity guests who supported the premiere were actors Eddie Murphy and Wesley Snipes who mingled with the cast when posing for cameras. Moreover, some musicians like Ciara, Ne-Yo and Common were also pictured hitting the red carpet of the event.
"Death at a Funeral (2010)" is a re-imagining of the 2007 Frank Oz-directed British comedy of the same name. Taking place in an urban American setting, the upcoming movie centers on a funeral ceremony that leads to the digging up of shocking family secrets, as well as misplaced cadavers and indecent exposure. This R-rated comedy is slated to hit U.S. theaters on April 16.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic