Justin Bieber Wants to Hook Up With Megan Fox in His Next Video
Already sharing screen with girls at his age like Jasmine Villegas and Paige Hurd in his previous music videos, Justin Bieber now would love to have older women like Megan Fox in his next clip. "That would be great. That would be awesome, but I don't know if that would be possible," he said when suggested with the idea by MTV.
On what his next single is, Justin admitted he hasn't known it yet. "I think it's gonna be 'Somebody to Love'," he said. "The label going to decide and [manager] Scooter [Braun], but I don't really know. It could be 'U Smile' or anything."
In the meantime, Justin Bieber is readying to debut a music video for his single "Eenie Meenie". The clip was filmed in Beverly Hills in March and features him partying by a swimming pool with his collaborator Sean Kingston.
More Justin Bieber News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns