Justin Bieber Wants to Hook Up With Megan Fox in His Next Video
Already sharing screen with girls at his age like Jasmine Villegas and Paige Hurd in his previous music videos, Justin Bieber now would love to have older women like Megan Fox in his next clip. "That would be great. That would be awesome, but I don't know if that would be possible," he said when suggested with the idea by MTV.
On what his next single is, Justin admitted he hasn't known it yet. "I think it's gonna be 'Somebody to Love'," he said. "The label going to decide and [manager] Scooter [Braun], but I don't really know. It could be 'U Smile' or anything."
In the meantime, Justin Bieber is readying to debut a music video for his single "Eenie Meenie". The clip was filmed in Beverly Hills in March and features him partying by a swimming pool with his collaborator Sean Kingston.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'