Justin Bieber Wants to Hook Up With Megan Fox in His Next Video
Already sharing screen with girls at his age like Jasmine Villegas and Paige Hurd in his previous music videos, Justin Bieber now would love to have older women like Megan Fox in his next clip. "That would be great. That would be awesome, but I don't know if that would be possible," he said when suggested with the idea by MTV.
On what his next single is, Justin admitted he hasn't known it yet. "I think it's gonna be 'Somebody to Love'," he said. "The label going to decide and [manager] Scooter [Braun], but I don't really know. It could be 'U Smile' or anything."
In the meantime, Justin Bieber is readying to debut a music video for his single "Eenie Meenie". The clip was filmed in Beverly Hills in March and features him partying by a swimming pool with his collaborator Sean Kingston.
More Justin Bieber News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie