Justin Bieber Wants to Hook Up With Megan Fox in His Next Video
Already sharing screen with girls at his age like Jasmine Villegas and Paige Hurd in his previous music videos, Justin Bieber now would love to have older women like Megan Fox in his next clip. "That would be great. That would be awesome, but I don't know if that would be possible," he said when suggested with the idea by MTV.
On what his next single is, Justin admitted he hasn't known it yet. "I think it's gonna be 'Somebody to Love'," he said. "The label going to decide and [manager] Scooter [Braun], but I don't really know. It could be 'U Smile' or anything."
In the meantime, Justin Bieber is readying to debut a music video for his single "Eenie Meenie". The clip was filmed in Beverly Hills in March and features him partying by a swimming pool with his collaborator Sean Kingston.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed