Justin Bieber Wants to Hook Up With Megan Fox in His Next Video
Already sharing screen with girls at his age like Jasmine Villegas and Paige Hurd in his previous music videos, Justin Bieber now would love to have older women like Megan Fox in his next clip. "That would be great. That would be awesome, but I don't know if that would be possible," he said when suggested with the idea by MTV.
On what his next single is, Justin admitted he hasn't known it yet. "I think it's gonna be 'Somebody to Love'," he said. "The label going to decide and [manager] Scooter [Braun], but I don't really know. It could be 'U Smile' or anything."
In the meantime, Justin Bieber is readying to debut a music video for his single "Eenie Meenie". The clip was filmed in Beverly Hills in March and features him partying by a swimming pool with his collaborator Sean Kingston.
More Justin Bieber News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism