Demi Lovato's 'Grey's Anatomy' Stint Given First Look
Filming her guest starring appearance late last month, Demi Lovato can be seen for the first time on "Grey's Anatomy" through a still obtained by TV Guide Magazine. Her role is a schizophrenic patient named Hayley who falls under the care of Justin Chambers' Alex and Jessica Capshaw's Arizona.
"The first two actors I met were Justin Chambers and Jessica Capshaw, and I was like, 'There's Karev and Arizona!' Then I met Patrick Dempsey," Lovato gushed. The Disney actress is seen in the picture with scratches on her face. The episode will air on May 13.
Boyfriend Joe Jonas has shown some support for Lovato, saying "Grey's is a dream role for her. It's great people are going to see her do different things. I'm really proud of her."
While the official synopsis is yet to come out, Chambers revealed that his character will be given the spotlight. "Alex has definitely worked on his bedside manner," he said.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl