Demi Lovato's 'Grey's Anatomy' Stint Given First Look
Filming her guest starring appearance late last month, Demi Lovato can be seen for the first time on "Grey's Anatomy" through a still obtained by TV Guide Magazine. Her role is a schizophrenic patient named Hayley who falls under the care of Justin Chambers' Alex and Jessica Capshaw's Arizona.
"The first two actors I met were Justin Chambers and Jessica Capshaw, and I was like, 'There's Karev and Arizona!' Then I met Patrick Dempsey," Lovato gushed. The Disney actress is seen in the picture with scratches on her face. The episode will air on May 13.
Boyfriend Joe Jonas has shown some support for Lovato, saying "Grey's is a dream role for her. It's great people are going to see her do different things. I'm really proud of her."
While the official synopsis is yet to come out, Chambers revealed that his character will be given the spotlight. "Alex has definitely worked on his bedside manner," he said.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby