Demi Lovato's 'Grey's Anatomy' Stint Given First Look
Filming her guest starring appearance late last month, Demi Lovato can be seen for the first time on "Grey's Anatomy" through a still obtained by TV Guide Magazine. Her role is a schizophrenic patient named Hayley who falls under the care of Justin Chambers' Alex and Jessica Capshaw's Arizona.
"The first two actors I met were Justin Chambers and Jessica Capshaw, and I was like, 'There's Karev and Arizona!' Then I met Patrick Dempsey," Lovato gushed. The Disney actress is seen in the picture with scratches on her face. The episode will air on May 13.
Boyfriend Joe Jonas has shown some support for Lovato, saying "Grey's is a dream role for her. It's great people are going to see her do different things. I'm really proud of her."
While the official synopsis is yet to come out, Chambers revealed that his character will be given the spotlight. "Alex has definitely worked on his bedside manner," he said.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight