Demi Lovato's 'Grey's Anatomy' Stint Given First Look
Filming her guest starring appearance late last month, Demi Lovato can be seen for the first time on "Grey's Anatomy" through a still obtained by TV Guide Magazine. Her role is a schizophrenic patient named Hayley who falls under the care of Justin Chambers' Alex and Jessica Capshaw's Arizona.
"The first two actors I met were Justin Chambers and Jessica Capshaw, and I was like, 'There's Karev and Arizona!' Then I met Patrick Dempsey," Lovato gushed. The Disney actress is seen in the picture with scratches on her face. The episode will air on May 13.
Boyfriend Joe Jonas has shown some support for Lovato, saying "Grey's is a dream role for her. It's great people are going to see her do different things. I'm really proud of her."
While the official synopsis is yet to come out, Chambers revealed that his character will be given the spotlight. "Alex has definitely worked on his bedside manner," he said.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!