Demi Lovato's 'Grey's Anatomy' Stint Given First Look
Filming her guest starring appearance late last month, Demi Lovato can be seen for the first time on "Grey's Anatomy" through a still obtained by TV Guide Magazine. Her role is a schizophrenic patient named Hayley who falls under the care of Justin Chambers' Alex and Jessica Capshaw's Arizona.
"The first two actors I met were Justin Chambers and Jessica Capshaw, and I was like, 'There's Karev and Arizona!' Then I met Patrick Dempsey," Lovato gushed. The Disney actress is seen in the picture with scratches on her face. The episode will air on May 13.
Boyfriend Joe Jonas has shown some support for Lovato, saying "Grey's is a dream role for her. It's great people are going to see her do different things. I'm really proud of her."
While the official synopsis is yet to come out, Chambers revealed that his character will be given the spotlight. "Alex has definitely worked on his bedside manner," he said.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors