Pics: Russell Crowe Received His Walk of Fame Star
Friends and family of Russell Crowe emptied their schedule on Monday, April 12 morning to witness the actor receiving his Hollywood Walk of Fame star in Los Angeles. His concrete was placed near fellow movie icons such as Nicole Kidman, Anthony Hopkins, Steven Spielberg, and Martin Scorsese.
He reportedly wanted a spot near his idol Marlon Brando because he used to buy ice cream from a convenient store that was near the location. However, the demand was not met because the spot was crowded.
Crowe attended the event with the companion of his wife Danielle, and two sons, Charlie, 6, and Tennyson, 3. "I'd like to thank the Academy, I'd like to thank Jay Leno," said the 46-year-old actor. "I'm going to be on Jay's show tonight, too, so it's probably good that he turned up today."
Leno was in fact among the guests, signing autographs for the crowd. The host testified that Crowe is a "regular guy" who "just happens to be one of the greatest actors in the world." Beside him, there was director Ron Howard who worked with Crowe in "The Beautiful Mind" and "Cinderella Man". "No one could deserve a star more than Russell," Howard said. Other spotted guests were Sam Worthington and Kevin Durand.
More Russell Crowe News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign