Pics: Russell Crowe Received His Walk of Fame Star
Friends and family of Russell Crowe emptied their schedule on Monday, April 12 morning to witness the actor receiving his Hollywood Walk of Fame star in Los Angeles. His concrete was placed near fellow movie icons such as Nicole Kidman, Anthony Hopkins, Steven Spielberg, and Martin Scorsese.
He reportedly wanted a spot near his idol Marlon Brando because he used to buy ice cream from a convenient store that was near the location. However, the demand was not met because the spot was crowded.
Crowe attended the event with the companion of his wife Danielle, and two sons, Charlie, 6, and Tennyson, 3. "I'd like to thank the Academy, I'd like to thank Jay Leno," said the 46-year-old actor. "I'm going to be on Jay's show tonight, too, so it's probably good that he turned up today."
Leno was in fact among the guests, signing autographs for the crowd. The host testified that Crowe is a "regular guy" who "just happens to be one of the greatest actors in the world." Beside him, there was director Ron Howard who worked with Crowe in "The Beautiful Mind" and "Cinderella Man". "No one could deserve a star more than Russell," Howard said. Other spotted guests were Sam Worthington and Kevin Durand.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy