Third 'Riddick' Called 'Dead Man Stalking', Script Details Revealed
More updates from the development of third "Riddick" movie have surfaced. While the project was initially known simply with the name of the titular character, it has been reported that the movie is now tentatively tittled "The Chronicles of Riddick: Dead Man Stalking".
Moreover, Corona Coming Attractions claims they have been able to take a look at a lean script written by David Twohy and give review of it. The site mentions [SPOILER ALERT!] Riddick has bulked himself up better than his "Pitch Black" days.
It is also revealed that Riddick, after realizing what went wrong with him in the past two movies, will be back to his basic as a predator, "the baddest a**hole in the universe" in order to survive in the "Dead Man Stalking" world. The complete review of the lean script which includes the first fifteen minutes of the film and bridges the upcoming movie to the last installment can be seen at Corona Coming Attractions.
For "The Chronicles of Riddick: Dead Man Stalking", Vin Diesel has been tapped to reprise his role as Riddick. The actor will additionally serve as producer alongside Samantha Vincent and Ted Fields. Meanwhile, David Twohy who writes the screenplay will also direct this follow-up to "The Chronicles of Riddick".
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'