'True Blood' Waiting Sucks Teaser: Jason
The latest "Waiting Sucks" promo of "True Blood" gives a tease on what will happen to Jason Stackhouse in the third season. After having trouble with women most of his time in season 1 and 2, the dimwitted brother of Sookie is again falling into the same pit with a new woman (or creature) named Crystal Norris.
This new teaser gives the first look of Lindsay Pulsipher who guest stars as "a mysterious and hauntingly beautiful young woman in sundress" aka Crystal. She has a passionate romp with Jason but becomes aware of the breaking sound in the woods and says, "This can't happen. It's too dangerous." Jason reacts, "Dangerous? Why?".
In the casting call, Crystal is said walking barefooted and has "an electric connection" with Ryan Kwanten's Jason before disappearing into the forest. The casting did not note the role as heavily recurring, thus it is possible that Crystal will only appear in one episode or two. Furthermore, the call was made for the second episode where Sam's family will also make their first appearance. Season 3 begins June 13.
Crystal is in fact one of the characters which exist in the books by Charlaine Harris. [Spoiler Alert] She is a werephanther who dates Jason, gets pregnant with his baby and marries him later. However, she cheats on him with another human and suffers miscarriage. Crystal meets a dead end when she is killed.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role