'True Blood' Waiting Sucks Teaser: Jason
The latest "Waiting Sucks" promo of "True Blood" gives a tease on what will happen to Jason Stackhouse in the third season. After having trouble with women most of his time in season 1 and 2, the dimwitted brother of Sookie is again falling into the same pit with a new woman (or creature) named Crystal Norris.
This new teaser gives the first look of Lindsay Pulsipher who guest stars as "a mysterious and hauntingly beautiful young woman in sundress" aka Crystal. She has a passionate romp with Jason but becomes aware of the breaking sound in the woods and says, "This can't happen. It's too dangerous." Jason reacts, "Dangerous? Why?".
In the casting call, Crystal is said walking barefooted and has "an electric connection" with Ryan Kwanten's Jason before disappearing into the forest. The casting did not note the role as heavily recurring, thus it is possible that Crystal will only appear in one episode or two. Furthermore, the call was made for the second episode where Sam's family will also make their first appearance. Season 3 begins June 13.
Crystal is in fact one of the characters which exist in the books by Charlaine Harris. [Spoiler Alert] She is a werephanther who dates Jason, gets pregnant with his baby and marries him later. However, she cheats on him with another human and suffers miscarriage. Crystal meets a dead end when she is killed.
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama