'True Blood' Waiting Sucks Teaser: Jason
The latest "Waiting Sucks" promo of "True Blood" gives a tease on what will happen to Jason Stackhouse in the third season. After having trouble with women most of his time in season 1 and 2, the dimwitted brother of Sookie is again falling into the same pit with a new woman (or creature) named Crystal Norris.
This new teaser gives the first look of Lindsay Pulsipher who guest stars as "a mysterious and hauntingly beautiful young woman in sundress" aka Crystal. She has a passionate romp with Jason but becomes aware of the breaking sound in the woods and says, "This can't happen. It's too dangerous." Jason reacts, "Dangerous? Why?".
In the casting call, Crystal is said walking barefooted and has "an electric connection" with Ryan Kwanten's Jason before disappearing into the forest. The casting did not note the role as heavily recurring, thus it is possible that Crystal will only appear in one episode or two. Furthermore, the call was made for the second episode where Sam's family will also make their first appearance. Season 3 begins June 13.
Crystal is in fact one of the characters which exist in the books by Charlaine Harris. [Spoiler Alert] She is a werephanther who dates Jason, gets pregnant with his baby and marries him later. However, she cheats on him with another human and suffers miscarriage. Crystal meets a dead end when she is killed.
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert