'True Blood' Waiting Sucks Teaser: Jason
The latest "Waiting Sucks" promo of "True Blood" gives a tease on what will happen to Jason Stackhouse in the third season. After having trouble with women most of his time in season 1 and 2, the dimwitted brother of Sookie is again falling into the same pit with a new woman (or creature) named Crystal Norris.
This new teaser gives the first look of Lindsay Pulsipher who guest stars as "a mysterious and hauntingly beautiful young woman in sundress" aka Crystal. She has a passionate romp with Jason but becomes aware of the breaking sound in the woods and says, "This can't happen. It's too dangerous." Jason reacts, "Dangerous? Why?".
In the casting call, Crystal is said walking barefooted and has "an electric connection" with Ryan Kwanten's Jason before disappearing into the forest. The casting did not note the role as heavily recurring, thus it is possible that Crystal will only appear in one episode or two. Furthermore, the call was made for the second episode where Sam's family will also make their first appearance. Season 3 begins June 13.
Crystal is in fact one of the characters which exist in the books by Charlaine Harris. [Spoiler Alert] She is a werephanther who dates Jason, gets pregnant with his baby and marries him later. However, she cheats on him with another human and suffers miscarriage. Crystal meets a dead end when she is killed.
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!