Video Premiere: Drake's 'Over'
Drake has debuted Anthony Mandler-directed music video in support of his new single "Over". He is sitting alone on the bed, rapping to the camera with time-lapsed highways projected across the walls and his face.
"It takes the song to another place," Drake told MTV about the clip. "It offers up a whole different look for the song. The song - to a lot of people - is ignorant, it's club. This video is what I was really thinking about. The song is like a bad dream - but it's not a bad dream, it's not a terrible dream. It's a little evil."
"The video really reflects that. It's a struggle between the purities of my past life and what this new life has to offer. Even in the video, you see me looking back and forth between the two and deciding. At the end of the video I don't necessarily make a decision, but when you get the album, you'll see what choice I make."
"Over" is the lead single from Drake's debut album "Thank Me Later" which is due for June 15 U.S. release.
More Drake News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?