Video Premiere: Drake's 'Over'
Drake has debuted Anthony Mandler-directed music video in support of his new single "Over". He is sitting alone on the bed, rapping to the camera with time-lapsed highways projected across the walls and his face.
"It takes the song to another place," Drake told MTV about the clip. "It offers up a whole different look for the song. The song - to a lot of people - is ignorant, it's club. This video is what I was really thinking about. The song is like a bad dream - but it's not a bad dream, it's not a terrible dream. It's a little evil."
"The video really reflects that. It's a struggle between the purities of my past life and what this new life has to offer. Even in the video, you see me looking back and forth between the two and deciding. At the end of the video I don't necessarily make a decision, but when you get the album, you'll see what choice I make."
"Over" is the lead single from Drake's debut album "Thank Me Later" which is due for June 15 U.S. release.
More Drake News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed