Video Premiere: Drake's 'Over'
Drake has debuted Anthony Mandler-directed music video in support of his new single "Over". He is sitting alone on the bed, rapping to the camera with time-lapsed highways projected across the walls and his face.
"It takes the song to another place," Drake told MTV about the clip. "It offers up a whole different look for the song. The song - to a lot of people - is ignorant, it's club. This video is what I was really thinking about. The song is like a bad dream - but it's not a bad dream, it's not a terrible dream. It's a little evil."
"The video really reflects that. It's a struggle between the purities of my past life and what this new life has to offer. Even in the video, you see me looking back and forth between the two and deciding. At the end of the video I don't necessarily make a decision, but when you get the album, you'll see what choice I make."
"Over" is the lead single from Drake's debut album "Thank Me Later" which is due for June 15 U.S. release.
Drake's "Over" music video
More Drake News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars