Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt Said Splitting for Second Time
Rumor has it, Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt have called it quit. The couple, who broke up in June 2009 just to reunite a month later, has reportedly ended their romance for the second time. "Obviously she broke up with him," a source tells E! Online.
The split report comes out after the twosome was seen spending their time separately in the last few weeks. During Easter weekend, the hotel heiress and her family were in Palm Springs, while Reinhardt was in Aspen with his family. Later, this weekend Paris was spotted coming out as a solo at Wet Republic and Tao in Las Vegas.
The source says Doug was about to visit Paris in Sin City to talk things out, but decided to pull out his plan. "He was in Aspen with his dad this weekend and was considering stopping by Vegas on the drive back, but changed his mind," the source claims. "I'm pretty sure that's why he went to Aspen...to hide out and try to get over her."
Last week, however, when asked about the status of her relationship with Doug, Paris claimed, "all is good."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media