Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt Said Splitting for Second Time
Rumor has it, Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt have called it quit. The couple, who broke up in June 2009 just to reunite a month later, has reportedly ended their romance for the second time. "Obviously she broke up with him," a source tells E! Online.
The split report comes out after the twosome was seen spending their time separately in the last few weeks. During Easter weekend, the hotel heiress and her family were in Palm Springs, while Reinhardt was in Aspen with his family. Later, this weekend Paris was spotted coming out as a solo at Wet Republic and Tao in Las Vegas.
The source says Doug was about to visit Paris in Sin City to talk things out, but decided to pull out his plan. "He was in Aspen with his dad this weekend and was considering stopping by Vegas on the drive back, but changed his mind," the source claims. "I'm pretty sure that's why he went to Aspen...to hide out and try to get over her."
Last week, however, when asked about the status of her relationship with Doug, Paris claimed, "all is good."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season