Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt Said Splitting for Second Time
Rumor has it, Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt have called it quit. The couple, who broke up in June 2009 just to reunite a month later, has reportedly ended their romance for the second time. "Obviously she broke up with him," a source tells E! Online.
The split report comes out after the twosome was seen spending their time separately in the last few weeks. During Easter weekend, the hotel heiress and her family were in Palm Springs, while Reinhardt was in Aspen with his family. Later, this weekend Paris was spotted coming out as a solo at Wet Republic and Tao in Las Vegas.
The source says Doug was about to visit Paris in Sin City to talk things out, but decided to pull out his plan. "He was in Aspen with his dad this weekend and was considering stopping by Vegas on the drive back, but changed his mind," the source claims. "I'm pretty sure that's why he went to Aspen...to hide out and try to get over her."
Last week, however, when asked about the status of her relationship with Doug, Paris claimed, "all is good."
More Paris Hilton News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert