Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt Said Splitting for Second Time
Rumor has it, Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt have called it quit. The couple, who broke up in June 2009 just to reunite a month later, has reportedly ended their romance for the second time. "Obviously she broke up with him," a source tells E! Online.
The split report comes out after the twosome was seen spending their time separately in the last few weeks. During Easter weekend, the hotel heiress and her family were in Palm Springs, while Reinhardt was in Aspen with his family. Later, this weekend Paris was spotted coming out as a solo at Wet Republic and Tao in Las Vegas.
The source says Doug was about to visit Paris in Sin City to talk things out, but decided to pull out his plan. "He was in Aspen with his dad this weekend and was considering stopping by Vegas on the drive back, but changed his mind," the source claims. "I'm pretty sure that's why he went to Aspen...to hide out and try to get over her."
Last week, however, when asked about the status of her relationship with Doug, Paris claimed, "all is good."
More Paris Hilton News
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia