Snippet of Ciara's New Single 'Ride' Feat. Ludacris
A short snippet of Ciara's brand new single "Ride" has been unleashed. Along with the arrival of the preview, official cover art for the song has also been unveiled, featuring Ciara wearing short denims, a cap and thigh high boots.
"Ride" is the first single from the follow-up to Ciara's 2009 "Fantasy Ride". The song comes from the production hands of Christopher "Tricky" Stewart and The-Dream and is expected to get radio airplays sometime soon. The music video has been filmed earlier this month, seeing her riding a bucking bronco and donning similar outfit she wore in the cover art.
Words are, the new album which is yet to be titled is due in summer. "This record obviously is gonna have tempo to it, but I think it's gonna have even more substance than the last record," Tricky previously told Rap-Up. "She dances and we always want to bring out what she does that other people don't."
More Ciara News
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- Rita Ora Strips Down to Nude Bra on Instagram - See the Racy Lingerie Snap
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- Tristan Thompson Reportedly Will Propose to Khloe Kardashian After NBA Championship
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return
- Kim Kardashian's 'Jealous' of Kourtney's Hot Beach Body