Snippet of Ciara's New Single 'Ride' Feat. Ludacris
A short snippet of Ciara's brand new single "Ride" has been unleashed. Along with the arrival of the preview, official cover art for the song has also been unveiled, featuring Ciara wearing short denims, a cap and thigh high boots.
"Ride" is the first single from the follow-up to Ciara's 2009 "Fantasy Ride". The song comes from the production hands of Christopher "Tricky" Stewart and The-Dream and is expected to get radio airplays sometime soon. The music video has been filmed earlier this month, seeing her riding a bucking bronco and donning similar outfit she wore in the cover art.
Words are, the new album which is yet to be titled is due in summer. "This record obviously is gonna have tempo to it, but I think it's gonna have even more substance than the last record," Tricky previously told Rap-Up. "She dances and we always want to bring out what she does that other people don't."
More Ciara News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7