Snippet of Ciara's New Single 'Ride' Feat. Ludacris
A short snippet of Ciara's brand new single "Ride" has been unleashed. Along with the arrival of the preview, official cover art for the song has also been unveiled, featuring Ciara wearing short denims, a cap and thigh high boots.
"Ride" is the first single from the follow-up to Ciara's 2009 "Fantasy Ride". The song comes from the production hands of Christopher "Tricky" Stewart and The-Dream and is expected to get radio airplays sometime soon. The music video has been filmed earlier this month, seeing her riding a bucking bronco and donning similar outfit she wore in the cover art.
Words are, the new album which is yet to be titled is due in summer. "This record obviously is gonna have tempo to it, but I think it's gonna have even more substance than the last record," Tricky previously told Rap-Up. "She dances and we always want to bring out what she does that other people don't."
More Ciara News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered