Snippet of Ciara's New Single 'Ride' Feat. Ludacris
A short snippet of Ciara's brand new single "Ride" has been unleashed. Along with the arrival of the preview, official cover art for the song has also been unveiled, featuring Ciara wearing short denims, a cap and thigh high boots.
"Ride" is the first single from the follow-up to Ciara's 2009 "Fantasy Ride". The song comes from the production hands of Christopher "Tricky" Stewart and The-Dream and is expected to get radio airplays sometime soon. The music video has been filmed earlier this month, seeing her riding a bucking bronco and donning similar outfit she wore in the cover art.
Words are, the new album which is yet to be titled is due in summer. "This record obviously is gonna have tempo to it, but I think it's gonna have even more substance than the last record," Tricky previously told Rap-Up. "She dances and we always want to bring out what she does that other people don't."
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?