Snippet of Ciara's New Single 'Ride' Feat. Ludacris
A short snippet of Ciara's brand new single "Ride" has been unleashed. Along with the arrival of the preview, official cover art for the song has also been unveiled, featuring Ciara wearing short denims, a cap and thigh high boots.
"Ride" is the first single from the follow-up to Ciara's 2009 "Fantasy Ride". The song comes from the production hands of Christopher "Tricky" Stewart and The-Dream and is expected to get radio airplays sometime soon. The music video has been filmed earlier this month, seeing her riding a bucking bronco and donning similar outfit she wore in the cover art.
Words are, the new album which is yet to be titled is due in summer. "This record obviously is gonna have tempo to it, but I think it's gonna have even more substance than the last record," Tricky previously told Rap-Up. "She dances and we always want to bring out what she does that other people don't."
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'