Justin Bieber Reacts to Report He Will Sing Behind Glass for Aussie Gig
Following report that he will perform from behind glass for his first concert Down Under, Justin Bieber took it to his Twitter to reveal that he opposes the idea. "What is all this about? This is lame. I want to be able to sing and touch my fans. not be in a fish bowl," he wrote.
Justin was rumored to make a live performance behind a glass window for his own safety after his fans in Australia reacted wildly to the concert news. Organizers apparently want to avoid chaotic environment like what happened at the Roosevelt Field Mall in Long Island on November 20, 2009.
Justin Bieber was originally scheduled to sing at On Four, Westpoint Shopping Centre, Blacktown, on April 25, but the gig was relocated to Channel 7's Sunrise program at Martin Place on April 26. After a special acoustic performance, he will sign copies of his new album "My World 2.0" for a limited time.
More Justin Bieber News
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'