Justin Bieber Reacts to Report He Will Sing Behind Glass for Aussie Gig
Following report that he will perform from behind glass for his first concert Down Under, Justin Bieber took it to his Twitter to reveal that he opposes the idea. "What is all this about? This is lame. I want to be able to sing and touch my fans. not be in a fish bowl," he wrote.
Justin was rumored to make a live performance behind a glass window for his own safety after his fans in Australia reacted wildly to the concert news. Organizers apparently want to avoid chaotic environment like what happened at the Roosevelt Field Mall in Long Island on November 20, 2009.
Justin Bieber was originally scheduled to sing at On Four, Westpoint Shopping Centre, Blacktown, on April 25, but the gig was relocated to Channel 7's Sunrise program at Martin Place on April 26. After a special acoustic performance, he will sign copies of his new album "My World 2.0" for a limited time.
More Justin Bieber News
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings
- The Weeknd Teams Up With Drake to Perform 'Crew Love' at Toronto Show for the First Time in 3 Years
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Are House-Hunting in Norfolk
- Emmy Rossum and 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail Tie the Knot in Intimate Ceremony. See the Pics!
- Caitlyn Jenner Says She's Never 'Entirely Comfortable' Having Sex With Kris
- 'Logan Lucky' First Trailer: Channing Tatum, Daniel Craig and Adam Driver Plan a Heist
- Sofia Richie Shuts Down Scott Disick Dating Rumors: We Are Just 'Homies'
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface