Justin Bieber Reacts to Report He Will Sing Behind Glass for Aussie Gig
Following report that he will perform from behind glass for his first concert Down Under, Justin Bieber took it to his Twitter to reveal that he opposes the idea. "What is all this about? This is lame. I want to be able to sing and touch my fans. not be in a fish bowl," he wrote.
Justin was rumored to make a live performance behind a glass window for his own safety after his fans in Australia reacted wildly to the concert news. Organizers apparently want to avoid chaotic environment like what happened at the Roosevelt Field Mall in Long Island on November 20, 2009.
Justin Bieber was originally scheduled to sing at On Four, Westpoint Shopping Centre, Blacktown, on April 25, but the gig was relocated to Channel 7's Sunrise program at Martin Place on April 26. After a special acoustic performance, he will sign copies of his new album "My World 2.0" for a limited time.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen