Justin Bieber Reacts to Report He Will Sing Behind Glass for Aussie Gig
Following report that he will perform from behind glass for his first concert Down Under, Justin Bieber took it to his Twitter to reveal that he opposes the idea. "What is all this about? This is lame. I want to be able to sing and touch my fans. not be in a fish bowl," he wrote.
Justin was rumored to make a live performance behind a glass window for his own safety after his fans in Australia reacted wildly to the concert news. Organizers apparently want to avoid chaotic environment like what happened at the Roosevelt Field Mall in Long Island on November 20, 2009.
Justin Bieber was originally scheduled to sing at On Four, Westpoint Shopping Centre, Blacktown, on April 25, but the gig was relocated to Channel 7's Sunrise program at Martin Place on April 26. After a special acoustic performance, he will sign copies of his new album "My World 2.0" for a limited time.
More Justin Bieber News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier