Justin Bieber Reacts to Report He Will Sing Behind Glass for Aussie Gig
Following report that he will perform from behind glass for his first concert Down Under, Justin Bieber took it to his Twitter to reveal that he opposes the idea. "What is all this about? This is lame. I want to be able to sing and touch my fans. not be in a fish bowl," he wrote.
Justin was rumored to make a live performance behind a glass window for his own safety after his fans in Australia reacted wildly to the concert news. Organizers apparently want to avoid chaotic environment like what happened at the Roosevelt Field Mall in Long Island on November 20, 2009.
Justin Bieber was originally scheduled to sing at On Four, Westpoint Shopping Centre, Blacktown, on April 25, but the gig was relocated to Channel 7's Sunrise program at Martin Place on April 26. After a special acoustic performance, he will sign copies of his new album "My World 2.0" for a limited time.
More Justin Bieber News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences