First Official Pictures of Matt Damon and Emily Blunt in 'The Adjustment Bureau'
Universal Pictures has given a look at upcoming "The Adjustment Bureau" by debuting the first production photos from the film. Exposed in the stills are lead actors Matt Damon and Emily Blunt.
Donning a white top, Damon is seen discussing something seriously with Blunt who is suited up in a black dress in one image. In the other shot, meanwhile, the two are featured embracing each other while staring at something.
In the film, Damon plays ambitious politician David Norris who meets beautiful contemporary ballet dancer Elise Sellas while he is on the brink of winning a seat in the U.S. Senate. But just as he realizes he's falling for her, mysterious men from The Adjustment Bureau conspire to keep the two apart.
The group will do everything in their considerable power to prevent David and Elise from being together. In the face of overwhelming odds, David must either let her go and accept a predetermined path...or risk everything to defy Fate and be with her. This sci-fi drama flick is set to hit U.S. theaters on July 30.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story