First Official Pictures of Matt Damon and Emily Blunt in 'The Adjustment Bureau'
Universal Pictures has given a look at upcoming "The Adjustment Bureau" by debuting the first production photos from the film. Exposed in the stills are lead actors Matt Damon and Emily Blunt.
Donning a white top, Damon is seen discussing something seriously with Blunt who is suited up in a black dress in one image. In the other shot, meanwhile, the two are featured embracing each other while staring at something.
In the film, Damon plays ambitious politician David Norris who meets beautiful contemporary ballet dancer Elise Sellas while he is on the brink of winning a seat in the U.S. Senate. But just as he realizes he's falling for her, mysterious men from The Adjustment Bureau conspire to keep the two apart.
The group will do everything in their considerable power to prevent David and Elise from being together. In the face of overwhelming odds, David must either let her go and accept a predetermined path...or risk everything to defy Fate and be with her. This sci-fi drama flick is set to hit U.S. theaters on July 30.
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women