First Official Pictures of Matt Damon and Emily Blunt in 'The Adjustment Bureau'
Universal Pictures has given a look at upcoming "The Adjustment Bureau" by debuting the first production photos from the film. Exposed in the stills are lead actors Matt Damon and Emily Blunt.
Donning a white top, Damon is seen discussing something seriously with Blunt who is suited up in a black dress in one image. In the other shot, meanwhile, the two are featured embracing each other while staring at something.
In the film, Damon plays ambitious politician David Norris who meets beautiful contemporary ballet dancer Elise Sellas while he is on the brink of winning a seat in the U.S. Senate. But just as he realizes he's falling for her, mysterious men from The Adjustment Bureau conspire to keep the two apart.
The group will do everything in their considerable power to prevent David and Elise from being together. In the face of overwhelming odds, David must either let her go and accept a predetermined path...or risk everything to defy Fate and be with her. This sci-fi drama flick is set to hit U.S. theaters on July 30.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival