First Official Pictures of Matt Damon and Emily Blunt in 'The Adjustment Bureau'
Universal Pictures has given a look at upcoming "The Adjustment Bureau" by debuting the first production photos from the film. Exposed in the stills are lead actors Matt Damon and Emily Blunt.
Donning a white top, Damon is seen discussing something seriously with Blunt who is suited up in a black dress in one image. In the other shot, meanwhile, the two are featured embracing each other while staring at something.
In the film, Damon plays ambitious politician David Norris who meets beautiful contemporary ballet dancer Elise Sellas while he is on the brink of winning a seat in the U.S. Senate. But just as he realizes he's falling for her, mysterious men from The Adjustment Bureau conspire to keep the two apart.
The group will do everything in their considerable power to prevent David and Elise from being together. In the face of overwhelming odds, David must either let her go and accept a predetermined path...or risk everything to defy Fate and be with her. This sci-fi drama flick is set to hit U.S. theaters on July 30.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'