First Look at Heidi Montag's Bikini Body After Ten Plastic Surgeries
Heidi Montag is proud of her new body and has shown it off to the world. During the grand opening of the Liquid pool hosted by her and husband Spencer Pratt on Saturday, April 11, the "The Hills" star has taken a chance to reveal her bikini look for the first time after undergoing ten plastic surgery procedures in one day on November 20, 2009.
Appearing at Aria pool with bedazzled swimwear from her swimsuit line which exposes her bigger breasts, Montag told People, "I'm not nervous at all." She then added, "I've been working out really hard and I've been through a lot so I'm very ready for this moment."
"I haven't been in a bikini since my new body and of course I'm wearing my own designs so I'm excited to show the world," she further claimed. To convince people that she is confident with her new shape, Montag posed for photos while surrounded by six personal bodyguards.
During the pool bash, the reality TV star also talked about her MTV show that will end in the sixth season. Admitting that she is ready to leave it behind and start working on new projects, the 23-year-old stated, "Thank God it's ending. I think we're all ready for it to be done."
Photo of Heidi Montag in Bikini can be seen on People.
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'