First Look at Heidi Montag's Bikini Body After Ten Plastic Surgeries
Heidi Montag is proud of her new body and has shown it off to the world. During the grand opening of the Liquid pool hosted by her and husband Spencer Pratt on Saturday, April 11, the "The Hills" star has taken a chance to reveal her bikini look for the first time after undergoing ten plastic surgery procedures in one day on November 20, 2009.
Appearing at Aria pool with bedazzled swimwear from her swimsuit line which exposes her bigger breasts, Montag told People, "I'm not nervous at all." She then added, "I've been working out really hard and I've been through a lot so I'm very ready for this moment."
"I haven't been in a bikini since my new body and of course I'm wearing my own designs so I'm excited to show the world," she further claimed. To convince people that she is confident with her new shape, Montag posed for photos while surrounded by six personal bodyguards.
During the pool bash, the reality TV star also talked about her MTV show that will end in the sixth season. Admitting that she is ready to leave it behind and start working on new projects, the 23-year-old stated, "Thank God it's ending. I think we're all ready for it to be done."
Photo of Heidi Montag in Bikini can be seen on People.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016