First Look at Heidi Montag's Bikini Body After Ten Plastic Surgeries
Heidi Montag is proud of her new body and has shown it off to the world. During the grand opening of the Liquid pool hosted by her and husband Spencer Pratt on Saturday, April 11, the "The Hills" star has taken a chance to reveal her bikini look for the first time after undergoing ten plastic surgery procedures in one day on November 20, 2009.
Appearing at Aria pool with bedazzled swimwear from her swimsuit line which exposes her bigger breasts, Montag told People, "I'm not nervous at all." She then added, "I've been working out really hard and I've been through a lot so I'm very ready for this moment."
"I haven't been in a bikini since my new body and of course I'm wearing my own designs so I'm excited to show the world," she further claimed. To convince people that she is confident with her new shape, Montag posed for photos while surrounded by six personal bodyguards.
During the pool bash, the reality TV star also talked about her MTV show that will end in the sixth season. Admitting that she is ready to leave it behind and start working on new projects, the 23-year-old stated, "Thank God it's ending. I think we're all ready for it to be done."
Photo of Heidi Montag in Bikini can be seen on People.
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2