Video: Tina Fey Has Inappropriate Fantasy About Justin Bieber on 'SNL'
Tina Fey hooked up with Justin Bieber in two skits of "Saturday Night Live" show. Also, the Canadian singer made a quick appearance during the monologue where Tina spoofed her hectic schedule in juggling her responsibility in "30 Rock", "Date Night" and guest stint in "SNL".
One of the sketches saw Justin going to a school dance with Tina, and the other has Justin sitting as one of the students in Tina's fictional science class. Being the only pupil who acted nice to her, he was praised by her as "a baby bunny sniffing a tiny flower." She even fantasized about him, daydreaming he serenaded her with a song about "buying her a Panini and some spanks to make her teeny."
"What I'm feeling is wrong...biologically, ethically and morally wrong....but look at him," Tina said in between her daydreams. "He's like a dreamy Christmas Elf...I should not have poured wine in my cereal this morning...."
After the show, Justin who also entertained the viewers with live performances of his hit singles; "Baby" and "U Smile" told MTV about his experience on the show, "It was hilarious and it was a lot of fun to do. -- I just tried to act and I thought of bad, bad thoughts [to distract myself]." He also praised Tina as a cool and nice person, saying "She's really down to earth, not really like Hollywood. She's cool. And she's cute too!"
Beside tickling fans with hilarious skits featuring Tina Fey and Justin Bieber, the 10 April episode of "SNL" also included today's hot topics such as Sandra Bullock and Jesse James' marital woes, Tiger Woods' return to golf and President Barack Obama's 2010 Census Form. Additionally, Tina reprised her famous impersonation of Sarah Palin.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences