Tony Stark and Pepper Potts Get Closer in New 'Iron Man 2' Still
For those curious to know how Tony Stark and Pepper Potts' relationship will be told in "Iron Man 2", a new photo from the movie might give a hint. In one of the newly released production images, the major female character is seen drawing her face close to the billionaire's while her hand is put around his waist. Beside the said picture, there is another still which features Iron Man while he unleashes some flashy power from his hand.
During the development of the "Iron Man" sequel, there was rumor that the upcoming film will pick up Tony's love triangle story. Responding to the speculation, director Jon Favreau once claimed the film will still primarily focus on the relationship between the man in iron armor and his assistant, saying "I think the central relationship is still those two characters. It's still Pepper and Tony."
In "Iron Man 2", billionaire inventor Tony is asked to share his technology after the world knows that he is the man behind the armored superhero Iron Man. Unwilling to divulge the secrets behind the Iron Man armor because he fears the information will slip into the wrong hands, Tony forges new alliances and confronts powerful new forces with Pepper and James "Rhodey" Rhodes at his side.
Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow are back to reprise their roles as Tony and Pepper respectively. Playing new villains Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow and Ivan Vanko/Whiplash are Scarlett Johansson and Mickey Rourke. This superhero movie will hit theaters across the U.S. on May 7.
- Father of 3 Daughters Extends 'Redneck Love' to Ariana Grande After Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas' New Song 'Remember I Told You' Is a Sassy Breakup Jam
- Shia LaBeouf Sued for Defamation and Assault Following Bowling Alley Fight
- Blac Chyna Sends Fans Into Frenzy With Steamy Topless Pic
- 'Luke Cage' Season 2 Will Explore Luke's Public Identity
- Get a Look at Hulk's Glamorous Sakaar Bed in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Brad Pitt, Pharrell and More Celebrity Pals Attend Chris Cornell's Funeral
- Ariana Grande's Boyfriend Mac Miller Cancels Two Shows Following Manchester Bombing