Jonas Bros, Demi Lovato, Jordin Sparks Promote Cambio
Something big is about to hit the web, and Jonas Brothers are part of it. The band recruit their friends and family to tell fans that they have a new and interactive website that will allow subscribers to get an all access about their favorite artists.
Included in the Jonas family circle are Jordin Sparks, Demi Lovato, KSM, Honor Society, Meaghan Martin, Katelyn Tarver and Anna Maria Perez de Tagle among others. Jordin said a camera crew will visit her hometown and let people know how she grows up. Demi said the artist page will have a backstage footage and "cool" contests. Nick Jonas added that there will be live chats.
The website is not yet launched but fans can start signing up and get the updates. "This is gonna be cool," Frankie Jonas closed the video promo.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs