Jonas Bros, Demi Lovato, Jordin Sparks Promote Cambio
Something big is about to hit the web, and Jonas Brothers are part of it. The band recruit their friends and family to tell fans that they have a new and interactive website that will allow subscribers to get an all access about their favorite artists.
Included in the Jonas family circle are Jordin Sparks, Demi Lovato, KSM, Honor Society, Meaghan Martin, Katelyn Tarver and Anna Maria Perez de Tagle among others. Jordin said a camera crew will visit her hometown and let people know how she grows up. Demi said the artist page will have a backstage footage and "cool" contests. Nick Jonas added that there will be live chats.
The website is not yet launched but fans can start signing up and get the updates. "This is gonna be cool," Frankie Jonas closed the video promo.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!