Jonas Bros, Demi Lovato, Jordin Sparks Promote Cambio
Something big is about to hit the web, and Jonas Brothers are part of it. The band recruit their friends and family to tell fans that they have a new and interactive website that will allow subscribers to get an all access about their favorite artists.
Included in the Jonas family circle are Jordin Sparks, Demi Lovato, KSM, Honor Society, Meaghan Martin, Katelyn Tarver and Anna Maria Perez de Tagle among others. Jordin said a camera crew will visit her hometown and let people know how she grows up. Demi said the artist page will have a backstage footage and "cool" contests. Nick Jonas added that there will be live chats.
The website is not yet launched but fans can start signing up and get the updates. "This is gonna be cool," Frankie Jonas closed the video promo.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal