Jonas Bros, Demi Lovato, Jordin Sparks Promote Cambio
Something big is about to hit the web, and Jonas Brothers are part of it. The band recruit their friends and family to tell fans that they have a new and interactive website that will allow subscribers to get an all access about their favorite artists.
Included in the Jonas family circle are Jordin Sparks, Demi Lovato, KSM, Honor Society, Meaghan Martin, Katelyn Tarver and Anna Maria Perez de Tagle among others. Jordin said a camera crew will visit her hometown and let people know how she grows up. Demi said the artist page will have a backstage footage and "cool" contests. Nick Jonas added that there will be live chats.
The website is not yet launched but fans can start signing up and get the updates. "This is gonna be cool," Frankie Jonas closed the video promo.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation