Jonas Bros, Demi Lovato, Jordin Sparks Promote Cambio
Something big is about to hit the web, and Jonas Brothers are part of it. The band recruit their friends and family to tell fans that they have a new and interactive website that will allow subscribers to get an all access about their favorite artists.
Included in the Jonas family circle are Jordin Sparks, Demi Lovato, KSM, Honor Society, Meaghan Martin, Katelyn Tarver and Anna Maria Perez de Tagle among others. Jordin said a camera crew will visit her hometown and let people know how she grows up. Demi said the artist page will have a backstage footage and "cool" contests. Nick Jonas added that there will be live chats.
The website is not yet launched but fans can start signing up and get the updates. "This is gonna be cool," Frankie Jonas closed the video promo.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen