Courtney Love Has Not Picked Robert Pattinson to Be Kurt Cobain
Robert Pattinson does not have to grow his locks yet to portray Kurt Cobain. Despite report that Courtney Love has tapped the British actor to play her late husband in a biopic, her manager has spoken up to address that the information is not accurate.
"That's an amazing story, and the first I've heard of any of this," Jonathan Daniel tells SPIN about the news that was first run by The Sun. "They manage to fit pretty much everyone in Hollywood into an article without one fact check and include a 'My First Photoshop' job as a 'mock up' to boot!"
In contrary with the scoop obtained by The Sun that Pattinson has been in regular contact with Cobain's widow, the manager said, "I'm not sure she [Love] knows who R Patz is, but he sure is cute." But Daniel admitted there is a production deal with Universal for the project titled "Heavier Than Heaven", not "All Apologies" as previously mentioned by the British tabloid.
As for information that Love would love to see Scarlett Johansson portraying herself, Daniel did not rule out the possibility. "Courtney likes Scarlett Johansson as an actress and as a person, so it wouldn't surprise me if she wanted her to play her," he said.
Though Pattinson may not take the role of the Nirvana's member, he will be seen reprising his role as vampire Edward Cullen in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" which will arrive in U.S. theaters on June 30. The 23-year-old heartthrob is currently filming his upcoming drama "Bel Ami", which is set in London and Budapest, Hungary.
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character