Courtney Love Has Not Picked Robert Pattinson to Be Kurt Cobain
Robert Pattinson does not have to grow his locks yet to portray Kurt Cobain. Despite report that Courtney Love has tapped the British actor to play her late husband in a biopic, her manager has spoken up to address that the information is not accurate.
"That's an amazing story, and the first I've heard of any of this," Jonathan Daniel tells SPIN about the news that was first run by The Sun. "They manage to fit pretty much everyone in Hollywood into an article without one fact check and include a 'My First Photoshop' job as a 'mock up' to boot!"
In contrary with the scoop obtained by The Sun that Pattinson has been in regular contact with Cobain's widow, the manager said, "I'm not sure she [Love] knows who R Patz is, but he sure is cute." But Daniel admitted there is a production deal with Universal for the project titled "Heavier Than Heaven", not "All Apologies" as previously mentioned by the British tabloid.
As for information that Love would love to see Scarlett Johansson portraying herself, Daniel did not rule out the possibility. "Courtney likes Scarlett Johansson as an actress and as a person, so it wouldn't surprise me if she wanted her to play her," he said.
Though Pattinson may not take the role of the Nirvana's member, he will be seen reprising his role as vampire Edward Cullen in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" which will arrive in U.S. theaters on June 30. The 23-year-old heartthrob is currently filming his upcoming drama "Bel Ami", which is set in London and Budapest, Hungary.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones