Anna Torv Secretly Ends Marriage to Mark Valley
Before she gets to celebrate her second year anniversary with Mark Valley, Anna Torv cut the relationship short. According to several media outlets, the celebrity couple has ended their marriage quietly a few months ago. They tied the knot in December 2008 without public fuss.
Torv and Valley were co-stars on FOX series "Fringe". Recalling how "sweet" Torv was to him on the set, Valley said in an interview with EW last month, "She'd always come up to me and say 'Do you need coffee or tea or something?' We did get to know each other a little bit on the show. But she was working quite a bit, and I was like lying quietly on the slab. Seeing [Torv] work and seeing how much she works and the amount of preparation she puts into it and how seriously she took it, that was really inspirational."
Torv continues her leading role on "Fringe" while Valley has moved on with "Human Target". There is no word yet from the representatives of both regarding the separation and the cause. Torv said in an interview with Esquire in February that she needs "depth" in someone. "I want somebody who's gonna need me," she said.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart