Anna Torv Secretly Ends Marriage to Mark Valley
Before she gets to celebrate her second year anniversary with Mark Valley, Anna Torv cut the relationship short. According to several media outlets, the celebrity couple has ended their marriage quietly a few months ago. They tied the knot in December 2008 without public fuss.
Torv and Valley were co-stars on FOX series "Fringe". Recalling how "sweet" Torv was to him on the set, Valley said in an interview with EW last month, "She'd always come up to me and say 'Do you need coffee or tea or something?' We did get to know each other a little bit on the show. But she was working quite a bit, and I was like lying quietly on the slab. Seeing [Torv] work and seeing how much she works and the amount of preparation she puts into it and how seriously she took it, that was really inspirational."
Torv continues her leading role on "Fringe" while Valley has moved on with "Human Target". There is no word yet from the representatives of both regarding the separation and the cause. Torv said in an interview with Esquire in February that she needs "depth" in someone. "I want somebody who's gonna need me," she said.
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards