Anna Torv Secretly Ends Marriage to Mark Valley
Before she gets to celebrate her second year anniversary with Mark Valley, Anna Torv cut the relationship short. According to several media outlets, the celebrity couple has ended their marriage quietly a few months ago. They tied the knot in December 2008 without public fuss.
Torv and Valley were co-stars on FOX series "Fringe". Recalling how "sweet" Torv was to him on the set, Valley said in an interview with EW last month, "She'd always come up to me and say 'Do you need coffee or tea or something?' We did get to know each other a little bit on the show. But she was working quite a bit, and I was like lying quietly on the slab. Seeing [Torv] work and seeing how much she works and the amount of preparation she puts into it and how seriously she took it, that was really inspirational."
Torv continues her leading role on "Fringe" while Valley has moved on with "Human Target". There is no word yet from the representatives of both regarding the separation and the cause. Torv said in an interview with Esquire in February that she needs "depth" in someone. "I want somebody who's gonna need me," she said.
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper