Samuel L. Jackson Is Off Limits in 'Unthinkable' Promo Trailer
How far will someone go to save his country when it is going to be destroyed by bombs? For Samuel L. Jackson's character in "Unthinkable", there is nothing that can stop him to find out how to prevent the bombs from being exploded.
In the promo trailer that has just been released for the movie, a black-ops agent is seen interrogating and even physically torturing an American Muslim man claiming to have nuclear bombs planted in three U.S. cities. The video shows how intense the situation when a female leader of an FBI anti-terrorism team warns that the method is illegal but the agent is persistent and goes beyond the limits.
Reflecting an issue that might cause dilemma to governments around the world in the current world climate, "Unthinkable" presents a suspenseful, action-packed mystery thriller that will take audiences to the brink and beyond. Jackson leads as the black-ops agent, while Michael Sheen plays the interrogated man.
Carrie-Anne Moss and Brandon Routh are also cast as the leader of an FBI anti-terrorism team and a member of the team respectively. Directed by Gregor Jordon, the R-rated movie is expected to come out in the U.S. within this year but it has not set an exact release date.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics