Sneak Peek to Rihanna's Last Girl on Earth Tour
Rihanna has been hard at work, preparing for her upcoming North American tour. The "Umbrella" hitmaker is playing the drums, singing with her Mad House band and practicing her moves with some backing dancers and choreographer Tina Landonas as seen in a clip showing one of the rehearsal sessions for the gig.
In an interview with Entertainment Tonight when met after exiting from "American Idol" stage earlier this week, Rihanna talked about the traveling show. "I like to think about myself as the last girl on Earth because sometimes people make decisions based on the outlook of others and, you know, to me, my life is my life. It's my world, and I'm going to live it the way I want to. That's how I think about everything, that way I'm focused on me, and my work. It's a really narrow space, a focus," she said.
Dubbed Last Girl on Earth Tour, the traveling show to promote Rihanna's fourth studio album "Rated R" will be kicked off on July 2 at White River Amphitheatre in Seattle, WA and wrapped on August 25 at United Center in Chicago, IL. Ke$ha is billed to support her on the gig. Nicki Minaj was originally also booked for her opening act, but she dropped out of the gig to focus on completing her debut album.
More Rihanna News
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'