Sneak Peek to Rihanna's Last Girl on Earth Tour
Rihanna has been hard at work, preparing for her upcoming North American tour. The "Umbrella" hitmaker is playing the drums, singing with her Mad House band and practicing her moves with some backing dancers and choreographer Tina Landonas as seen in a clip showing one of the rehearsal sessions for the gig.
In an interview with Entertainment Tonight when met after exiting from "American Idol" stage earlier this week, Rihanna talked about the traveling show. "I like to think about myself as the last girl on Earth because sometimes people make decisions based on the outlook of others and, you know, to me, my life is my life. It's my world, and I'm going to live it the way I want to. That's how I think about everything, that way I'm focused on me, and my work. It's a really narrow space, a focus," she said.
Dubbed Last Girl on Earth Tour, the traveling show to promote Rihanna's fourth studio album "Rated R" will be kicked off on July 2 at White River Amphitheatre in Seattle, WA and wrapped on August 25 at United Center in Chicago, IL. Ke$ha is billed to support her on the gig. Nicki Minaj was originally also booked for her opening act, but she dropped out of the gig to focus on completing her debut album.
More Rihanna News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce