Sneak Peek to Rihanna's Last Girl on Earth Tour
Rihanna has been hard at work, preparing for her upcoming North American tour. The "Umbrella" hitmaker is playing the drums, singing with her Mad House band and practicing her moves with some backing dancers and choreographer Tina Landonas as seen in a clip showing one of the rehearsal sessions for the gig.
In an interview with Entertainment Tonight when met after exiting from "American Idol" stage earlier this week, Rihanna talked about the traveling show. "I like to think about myself as the last girl on Earth because sometimes people make decisions based on the outlook of others and, you know, to me, my life is my life. It's my world, and I'm going to live it the way I want to. That's how I think about everything, that way I'm focused on me, and my work. It's a really narrow space, a focus," she said.
Dubbed Last Girl on Earth Tour, the traveling show to promote Rihanna's fourth studio album "Rated R" will be kicked off on July 2 at White River Amphitheatre in Seattle, WA and wrapped on August 25 at United Center in Chicago, IL. Ke$ha is billed to support her on the gig. Nicki Minaj was originally also booked for her opening act, but she dropped out of the gig to focus on completing her debut album.
More Rihanna News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle