Sneak Peek to Rihanna's Last Girl on Earth Tour
Rihanna has been hard at work, preparing for her upcoming North American tour. The "Umbrella" hitmaker is playing the drums, singing with her Mad House band and practicing her moves with some backing dancers and choreographer Tina Landonas as seen in a clip showing one of the rehearsal sessions for the gig.
In an interview with Entertainment Tonight when met after exiting from "American Idol" stage earlier this week, Rihanna talked about the traveling show. "I like to think about myself as the last girl on Earth because sometimes people make decisions based on the outlook of others and, you know, to me, my life is my life. It's my world, and I'm going to live it the way I want to. That's how I think about everything, that way I'm focused on me, and my work. It's a really narrow space, a focus," she said.
Dubbed Last Girl on Earth Tour, the traveling show to promote Rihanna's fourth studio album "Rated R" will be kicked off on July 2 at White River Amphitheatre in Seattle, WA and wrapped on August 25 at United Center in Chicago, IL. Ke$ha is billed to support her on the gig. Nicki Minaj was originally also booked for her opening act, but she dropped out of the gig to focus on completing her debut album.
More Rihanna News
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together