Jenny to Be Absent in Several 'Gossip Girl' Episodes
One major character will be noticeably missing from the next season of "Gossip Girl". Jenny Humphrey, the character played by Taylor Momsen, will take a hiatus not because the actress is taking a leave but rather because the writers want so.
Per EW, a source close to The CW series confirmed that the actress will be absent for an unspecified number of episodes at the beginning of next season for "creative" reasons. The source said, "When you watch the finale. You'll see that we're doing something very big with her character."
While the synopsis of the finale is yet to come out, the clue of what leads Jennie to be an outcast may be driven from the latest promo that the network released. Fans of the show may have come to knowledge that Jenny has an eye for Nate and she is determined to sabotage his relationship with Serena. The April 26 episode could be the pivotal story that kicks Jenny off the show temporarily.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation