Jenny to Be Absent in Several 'Gossip Girl' Episodes
One major character will be noticeably missing from the next season of "Gossip Girl". Jenny Humphrey, the character played by Taylor Momsen, will take a hiatus not because the actress is taking a leave but rather because the writers want so.
Per EW, a source close to The CW series confirmed that the actress will be absent for an unspecified number of episodes at the beginning of next season for "creative" reasons. The source said, "When you watch the finale. You'll see that we're doing something very big with her character."
While the synopsis of the finale is yet to come out, the clue of what leads Jennie to be an outcast may be driven from the latest promo that the network released. Fans of the show may have come to knowledge that Jenny has an eye for Nate and she is determined to sabotage his relationship with Serena. The April 26 episode could be the pivotal story that kicks Jenny off the show temporarily.
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London