Jenny to Be Absent in Several 'Gossip Girl' Episodes
One major character will be noticeably missing from the next season of "Gossip Girl". Jenny Humphrey, the character played by Taylor Momsen, will take a hiatus not because the actress is taking a leave but rather because the writers want so.
Per EW, a source close to The CW series confirmed that the actress will be absent for an unspecified number of episodes at the beginning of next season for "creative" reasons. The source said, "When you watch the finale. You'll see that we're doing something very big with her character."
While the synopsis of the finale is yet to come out, the clue of what leads Jennie to be an outcast may be driven from the latest promo that the network released. Fans of the show may have come to knowledge that Jenny has an eye for Nate and she is determined to sabotage his relationship with Serena. The April 26 episode could be the pivotal story that kicks Jenny off the show temporarily.
- Father of 3 Daughters Extends 'Redneck Love' to Ariana Grande After Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas' New Song 'Remember I Told You' Is a Sassy Breakup Jam
- Shia LaBeouf Sued for Defamation and Assault Following Bowling Alley Fight
- Blac Chyna Sends Fans Into Frenzy With Steamy Topless Pic
- 'Luke Cage' Season 2 Will Explore Luke's Public Identity
- Get a Look at Hulk's Glamorous Sakaar Bed in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Brad Pitt, Pharrell and More Celebrity Pals Attend Chris Cornell's Funeral
- Ariana Grande's Boyfriend Mac Miller Cancels Two Shows Following Manchester Bombing