Jenny to Be Absent in Several 'Gossip Girl' Episodes
One major character will be noticeably missing from the next season of "Gossip Girl". Jenny Humphrey, the character played by Taylor Momsen, will take a hiatus not because the actress is taking a leave but rather because the writers want so.
Per EW, a source close to The CW series confirmed that the actress will be absent for an unspecified number of episodes at the beginning of next season for "creative" reasons. The source said, "When you watch the finale. You'll see that we're doing something very big with her character."
While the synopsis of the finale is yet to come out, the clue of what leads Jennie to be an outcast may be driven from the latest promo that the network released. Fans of the show may have come to knowledge that Jenny has an eye for Nate and she is determined to sabotage his relationship with Serena. The April 26 episode could be the pivotal story that kicks Jenny off the show temporarily.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?