Jenny to Be Absent in Several 'Gossip Girl' Episodes
One major character will be noticeably missing from the next season of "Gossip Girl". Jenny Humphrey, the character played by Taylor Momsen, will take a hiatus not because the actress is taking a leave but rather because the writers want so.
Per EW, a source close to The CW series confirmed that the actress will be absent for an unspecified number of episodes at the beginning of next season for "creative" reasons. The source said, "When you watch the finale. You'll see that we're doing something very big with her character."
While the synopsis of the finale is yet to come out, the clue of what leads Jennie to be an outcast may be driven from the latest promo that the network released. Fans of the show may have come to knowledge that Jenny has an eye for Nate and she is determined to sabotage his relationship with Serena. The April 26 episode could be the pivotal story that kicks Jenny off the show temporarily.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!