Leighton Meester Goes 'Rude' On Set of 'The Oranges'
Leighton Meester has shown her rude side when shooting an upcoming film "The Oranges". On Thursday, April 8, the 24-year-old actress was photographed filming what looks like a brawling scene with her co-star Alia Shawkat.
In some of the pictures obtained by Gossip Girl Show from the filming location, Meester was seen yelling to Shawkat. Later, the "Gossip Girl" star was also pictured pulling her cast mate's bag before she bumped into the ground.
In "The Oranges", Meester plays Nina Ostroff who returns home for Thanksgiving dinner and has just broken up with her fiance Ethan. She then develops a romantic attraction with her parents' best friend David Walling which throws her and Walling's families into upheaval before they find positive things as the ramifications of the affair.
In the drama comedy, Meester and Shawkat are joined by Hugh Laurie, Catherine Keener, Adam Brody and many others on the cast ensemble. This indie movie is directed by Julian Farino and scheduled to arrive in U.S. theaters in 2011.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack