Leighton Meester Goes 'Rude' On Set of 'The Oranges'
Leighton Meester has shown her rude side when shooting an upcoming film "The Oranges". On Thursday, April 8, the 24-year-old actress was photographed filming what looks like a brawling scene with her co-star Alia Shawkat.
In some of the pictures obtained by Gossip Girl Show from the filming location, Meester was seen yelling to Shawkat. Later, the "Gossip Girl" star was also pictured pulling her cast mate's bag before she bumped into the ground.
In "The Oranges", Meester plays Nina Ostroff who returns home for Thanksgiving dinner and has just broken up with her fiance Ethan. She then develops a romantic attraction with her parents' best friend David Walling which throws her and Walling's families into upheaval before they find positive things as the ramifications of the affair.
In the drama comedy, Meester and Shawkat are joined by Hugh Laurie, Catherine Keener, Adam Brody and many others on the cast ensemble. This indie movie is directed by Julian Farino and scheduled to arrive in U.S. theaters in 2011.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle