Leighton Meester Goes 'Rude' On Set of 'The Oranges'
Leighton Meester has shown her rude side when shooting an upcoming film "The Oranges". On Thursday, April 8, the 24-year-old actress was photographed filming what looks like a brawling scene with her co-star Alia Shawkat.
In some of the pictures obtained by Gossip Girl Show from the filming location, Meester was seen yelling to Shawkat. Later, the "Gossip Girl" star was also pictured pulling her cast mate's bag before she bumped into the ground.
In "The Oranges", Meester plays Nina Ostroff who returns home for Thanksgiving dinner and has just broken up with her fiance Ethan. She then develops a romantic attraction with her parents' best friend David Walling which throws her and Walling's families into upheaval before they find positive things as the ramifications of the affair.
In the drama comedy, Meester and Shawkat are joined by Hugh Laurie, Catherine Keener, Adam Brody and many others on the cast ensemble. This indie movie is directed by Julian Farino and scheduled to arrive in U.S. theaters in 2011.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna