Leighton Meester Goes 'Rude' On Set of 'The Oranges'
Leighton Meester has shown her rude side when shooting an upcoming film "The Oranges". On Thursday, April 8, the 24-year-old actress was photographed filming what looks like a brawling scene with her co-star Alia Shawkat.
In some of the pictures obtained by Gossip Girl Show from the filming location, Meester was seen yelling to Shawkat. Later, the "Gossip Girl" star was also pictured pulling her cast mate's bag before she bumped into the ground.
In "The Oranges", Meester plays Nina Ostroff who returns home for Thanksgiving dinner and has just broken up with her fiance Ethan. She then develops a romantic attraction with her parents' best friend David Walling which throws her and Walling's families into upheaval before they find positive things as the ramifications of the affair.
In the drama comedy, Meester and Shawkat are joined by Hugh Laurie, Catherine Keener, Adam Brody and many others on the cast ensemble. This indie movie is directed by Julian Farino and scheduled to arrive in U.S. theaters in 2011.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch