First Look to Ke$ha's 'Your Love Is My Drug' Music Video
Ke$ha has shot a music video for her latest single "Your Love is My Drug" in a desert in Lancaster, California earlier this week. Several pictures taken from the filming location have hit the web, giving a sneak peek to the forthcoming clip.
The "Tik Tok" hitmaker is snapped wearing a khaki bathing suit and wrapping herself with what looks like a fishing net. According to MTV, the video will follow the 23-year-old singer/songwriter "on a fun journey through an animated world."
In the pictures, she is seen dancing and performing barefoot on some sand dunes during the sunset and when the night comes, she filmed a kissing scene with a man next to a campfire. Additionally, she shot another performance scene with black lights and body paint on some giant rock boulders.
"Your Love Is My Drug" is taken from Ke$ha's first studio album "Animal" which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard Hot 200. The effort will likely be cross promoted when she supports Rihanna for the Barbadian songstress' upcoming Last Girl on Earth Tour.
Some of the set pictures which are obtained via On Location News:
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance