Robert Pattinson Will Be Kurt Cobain in Biopic
Robert Pattinson could have got his dream role. The British actor who always shows an interest in music is reportedly cast as Kurt Cobain in a Universal Pictures' biopic which will be directed by David Fincher and titled "All Apologies" like the song from Cobain's band Nirvana.
According to The Sun, Pattinson has been in regular contact with Cobain's widow Courtney Love who has a great role in the production. Despite the fact that she "has been a bit wound up" by his intense contact, the depicter of Edward Cullen in "Twilight" film series is her first choice to play the Nirvana's lead singer. Moreover, the site claims Love wants Scarlett Johansson to play herself.
Previously, the Hole's member has allegedly forced Sony Pictures to forget their idea when they proposed Zac Efron to portray Cobain.
Robert Pattinson who has his breakthrough after taking the lead role in "Twilight" is currently filming "Bel Ami", which is set in London and Budapest, Hungary. He will reprise his role as the hundred-year-old vampire in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" which will arrive in U.S. theaters on June 30.
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'