Robert Pattinson Will Be Kurt Cobain in Biopic
Robert Pattinson could have got his dream role. The British actor who always shows an interest in music is reportedly cast as Kurt Cobain in a Universal Pictures' biopic which will be directed by David Fincher and titled "All Apologies" like the song from Cobain's band Nirvana.
According to The Sun, Pattinson has been in regular contact with Cobain's widow Courtney Love who has a great role in the production. Despite the fact that she "has been a bit wound up" by his intense contact, the depicter of Edward Cullen in "Twilight" film series is her first choice to play the Nirvana's lead singer. Moreover, the site claims Love wants Scarlett Johansson to play herself.
Previously, the Hole's member has allegedly forced Sony Pictures to forget their idea when they proposed Zac Efron to portray Cobain.
Robert Pattinson who has his breakthrough after taking the lead role in "Twilight" is currently filming "Bel Ami", which is set in London and Budapest, Hungary. He will reprise his role as the hundred-year-old vampire in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" which will arrive in U.S. theaters on June 30.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story