Robert Pattinson Will Be Kurt Cobain in Biopic
Robert Pattinson could have got his dream role. The British actor who always shows an interest in music is reportedly cast as Kurt Cobain in a Universal Pictures' biopic which will be directed by David Fincher and titled "All Apologies" like the song from Cobain's band Nirvana.
According to The Sun, Pattinson has been in regular contact with Cobain's widow Courtney Love who has a great role in the production. Despite the fact that she "has been a bit wound up" by his intense contact, the depicter of Edward Cullen in "Twilight" film series is her first choice to play the Nirvana's lead singer. Moreover, the site claims Love wants Scarlett Johansson to play herself.
Previously, the Hole's member has allegedly forced Sony Pictures to forget their idea when they proposed Zac Efron to portray Cobain.
Robert Pattinson who has his breakthrough after taking the lead role in "Twilight" is currently filming "Bel Ami", which is set in London and Budapest, Hungary. He will reprise his role as the hundred-year-old vampire in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" which will arrive in U.S. theaters on June 30.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen