Ashley Greene to Taste Jennifer Garner's 'Butter'
After playing a vampire in "Twilight" and its sequel "The Twilight Saga's New Moon", Ashley Greene is ready to sink her teeth into "Butter". She is set to star in the film, sharing screen with Jennifer Garner, so The Hollywood Reporter (THR) mentions.
In the comedy, Greene will portray a rebellious high school teenager named Kaitlen Pickler. The story itself will follow a number of competitive characters in a small Midwestern town as they become entwined in an annual butter-carving contest.
THR further reported that shooting for "Butter" will begin next week in Louisiana with "She's Out of My League" director Jim Field Smith serving behind the lens and newcomer Jason Micallef writing the script. Beside starring in it, Garner will also serve as producer alongside Alissa Phillips and Mike De Luca.
In another news, Garner has just been reported circling Ron Howard's movie about cheating, "Your Cheating Heart". She is said to land a key part in the Universal Pictures' comedy which already has Vince Vaughn, Kevin James and Winona Ryder on the cast ensemble.
Ashley Greene will be seen reprising her role as Alice Cullen in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" which will open wide in U.S. theaters on June 30. Moreover, the 23-year-old beauty is currently filming horror movie "The Apparition" in which she stars opposite "Gossip Girl" hunk Sebastian Stan and "Harry Potter" actor Tom Felton.
- Topless Kim Kardashian and North West Are Included in New Kimojis. Get the Sneak Peeks
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Spotted 'Making Out' at Drake's Party
- 'X-Men' Show 'Legion' Gets Series Order at FX. See the First Picture!
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities