Ashley Greene to Taste Jennifer Garner's 'Butter'
After playing a vampire in "Twilight" and its sequel "The Twilight Saga's New Moon", Ashley Greene is ready to sink her teeth into "Butter". She is set to star in the film, sharing screen with Jennifer Garner, so The Hollywood Reporter (THR) mentions.
In the comedy, Greene will portray a rebellious high school teenager named Kaitlen Pickler. The story itself will follow a number of competitive characters in a small Midwestern town as they become entwined in an annual butter-carving contest.
THR further reported that shooting for "Butter" will begin next week in Louisiana with "She's Out of My League" director Jim Field Smith serving behind the lens and newcomer Jason Micallef writing the script. Beside starring in it, Garner will also serve as producer alongside Alissa Phillips and Mike De Luca.
In another news, Garner has just been reported circling Ron Howard's movie about cheating, "Your Cheating Heart". She is said to land a key part in the Universal Pictures' comedy which already has Vince Vaughn, Kevin James and Winona Ryder on the cast ensemble.
Ashley Greene will be seen reprising her role as Alice Cullen in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" which will open wide in U.S. theaters on June 30. Moreover, the 23-year-old beauty is currently filming horror movie "The Apparition" in which she stars opposite "Gossip Girl" hunk Sebastian Stan and "Harry Potter" actor Tom Felton.
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge