New 'True Blood' Characters Introduced in New Pics
More than a dozen of "True Blood" images, taken from the third season, are brought forward. Not only giving previews to what happen to the major characters such as Sookie, Bill, Sam, Eric, Lafayette, Tara and Jessica, the stills also provide the first looks at the new characters.
Denis O'Hare's Russell Edgington aka King of Mississippi riding a horse is pictured separately from his gay lover, Theo Alexander's Talbot. King of Mississippi is to have a serious business with Queen Sophie-Ann. Meanwhile, Talbot has "acerbic sense of humor and loves to cook despite vampires' inherent lack of cooking talents."
Marshall Allman strikes a close resemblance to Sam Trammell to play his younger brother Tommy Mickens. Having no clue who Sam is, Tommy is a dirty but good looking youngster who works at a Tire Depot in Arkansas. There's also Tara's new love interest Vampire Franklin Mott who is played by James Frain. He is sexy in his own way and has "an immediate and torrid connection" to Tara after meeting her at a local bar.
Still not pictured are Debbie Pelt, Jesus, Joe and Melinda Mickens, Ruby Jean Reynolds, Cooter, Crystal and Holly.
"True Blood" will kick off the new season on June 13.
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women