New 'True Blood' Characters Introduced in New Pics
More than a dozen of "True Blood" images, taken from the third season, are brought forward. Not only giving previews to what happen to the major characters such as Sookie, Bill, Sam, Eric, Lafayette, Tara and Jessica, the stills also provide the first looks at the new characters.
Denis O'Hare's Russell Edgington aka King of Mississippi riding a horse is pictured separately from his gay lover, Theo Alexander's Talbot. King of Mississippi is to have a serious business with Queen Sophie-Ann. Meanwhile, Talbot has "acerbic sense of humor and loves to cook despite vampires' inherent lack of cooking talents."
Marshall Allman strikes a close resemblance to Sam Trammell to play his younger brother Tommy Mickens. Having no clue who Sam is, Tommy is a dirty but good looking youngster who works at a Tire Depot in Arkansas. There's also Tara's new love interest Vampire Franklin Mott who is played by James Frain. He is sexy in his own way and has "an immediate and torrid connection" to Tara after meeting her at a local bar.
Still not pictured are Debbie Pelt, Jesus, Joe and Melinda Mickens, Ruby Jean Reynolds, Cooter, Crystal and Holly.
"True Blood" will kick off the new season on June 13.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered