New Pictures From 'Green Lantern' Production: Campus Set
Other records of "Green Lantern" shooting have been shared online. This time, Comic Book Movies has obtained photos from the production set at the University of New Orleans (UNO) Science Building, located on Founders Ave in New Orleans, Louisiana.
The pictures, which were taken during night filming, do not feature any of the actors. However, it is suggested that Peter Sarsgaard might shoot his part there since the location fits as [SPOILER ALERT!] the backdrop for his character Hector Hammond's introductory scene as well as a laboratory where a certain accident happens to him. Photos of "Green Lantern" campus set can be seen at Comic Book Movie.
As of late, image of the possible Abin Sur's spaceship has also emerged. The picture from the Mandeville Lakefront in Madisonville, Los Angeles shows a sleek, silver spacecraft which could belong to the alien before he lands on Earth.
"Green Lantern" follows Hal Jordan, an ordinary man chosen by a dying alien named Abin Sur to receive a green energy-powered ring used for protecting the planet. Ryan Reynolds plays Hal Jordan/Green Lantern, starring opposite Blake Lively who is set to be Carol Ferris, Jordan's love interest. This action adventure movie is due to arrive in the U.S. on June 17, 2011.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival