New Pictures From 'Green Lantern' Production: Campus Set
Other records of "Green Lantern" shooting have been shared online. This time, Comic Book Movies has obtained photos from the production set at the University of New Orleans (UNO) Science Building, located on Founders Ave in New Orleans, Louisiana.
The pictures, which were taken during night filming, do not feature any of the actors. However, it is suggested that Peter Sarsgaard might shoot his part there since the location fits as [SPOILER ALERT!] the backdrop for his character Hector Hammond's introductory scene as well as a laboratory where a certain accident happens to him. Photos of "Green Lantern" campus set can be seen at Comic Book Movie.
As of late, image of the possible Abin Sur's spaceship has also emerged. The picture from the Mandeville Lakefront in Madisonville, Los Angeles shows a sleek, silver spacecraft which could belong to the alien before he lands on Earth.
"Green Lantern" follows Hal Jordan, an ordinary man chosen by a dying alien named Abin Sur to receive a green energy-powered ring used for protecting the planet. Ryan Reynolds plays Hal Jordan/Green Lantern, starring opposite Blake Lively who is set to be Carol Ferris, Jordan's love interest. This action adventure movie is due to arrive in the U.S. on June 17, 2011.
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details