Jonas Brothers to Announce 2010 Tour This Month
After taking a hiatus for a while following the end of their first world tour in 2009, Jonas Brothers are going to hit the road again this year. Kevin Jonas and his brothers bandmates announced on the group's Twitter that they will reveal the dates at the end of April.
They tweeted, "Big tour announcement coming at the end of the month for all of you! We can't wait to tell you about it!" Later on, Nick Jonas and Joe Jonas wrote on their own pages, stating they are "so excited" about the forthcoming gig.
Beside preparing for a tour, Jonas Brothers have also started writing songs for their fifth studio album. "We've got a lot of exciting things coming this year as the Jonas Brothers and individually," Nick explained to MTV back in February this year.
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years