Jonas Brothers to Announce 2010 Tour This Month
After taking a hiatus for a while following the end of their first world tour in 2009, Jonas Brothers are going to hit the road again this year. Kevin Jonas and his brothers bandmates announced on the group's Twitter that they will reveal the dates at the end of April.
They tweeted, "Big tour announcement coming at the end of the month for all of you! We can't wait to tell you about it!" Later on, Nick Jonas and Joe Jonas wrote on their own pages, stating they are "so excited" about the forthcoming gig.
Beside preparing for a tour, Jonas Brothers have also started writing songs for their fifth studio album. "We've got a lot of exciting things coming this year as the Jonas Brothers and individually," Nick explained to MTV back in February this year.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt