Jonas Brothers to Announce 2010 Tour This Month
After taking a hiatus for a while following the end of their first world tour in 2009, Jonas Brothers are going to hit the road again this year. Kevin Jonas and his brothers bandmates announced on the group's Twitter that they will reveal the dates at the end of April.
They tweeted, "Big tour announcement coming at the end of the month for all of you! We can't wait to tell you about it!" Later on, Nick Jonas and Joe Jonas wrote on their own pages, stating they are "so excited" about the forthcoming gig.
Beside preparing for a tour, Jonas Brothers have also started writing songs for their fifth studio album. "We've got a lot of exciting things coming this year as the Jonas Brothers and individually," Nick explained to MTV back in February this year.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce