Jonas Brothers to Announce 2010 Tour This Month
After taking a hiatus for a while following the end of their first world tour in 2009, Jonas Brothers are going to hit the road again this year. Kevin Jonas and his brothers bandmates announced on the group's Twitter that they will reveal the dates at the end of April.
They tweeted, "Big tour announcement coming at the end of the month for all of you! We can't wait to tell you about it!" Later on, Nick Jonas and Joe Jonas wrote on their own pages, stating they are "so excited" about the forthcoming gig.
Beside preparing for a tour, Jonas Brothers have also started writing songs for their fifth studio album. "We've got a lot of exciting things coming this year as the Jonas Brothers and individually," Nick explained to MTV back in February this year.
More Jonas Brothers News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance