Jonas Brothers to Announce 2010 Tour This Month
After taking a hiatus for a while following the end of their first world tour in 2009, Jonas Brothers are going to hit the road again this year. Kevin Jonas and his brothers bandmates announced on the group's Twitter that they will reveal the dates at the end of April.
They tweeted, "Big tour announcement coming at the end of the month for all of you! We can't wait to tell you about it!" Later on, Nick Jonas and Joe Jonas wrote on their own pages, stating they are "so excited" about the forthcoming gig.
Beside preparing for a tour, Jonas Brothers have also started writing songs for their fifth studio album. "We've got a lot of exciting things coming this year as the Jonas Brothers and individually," Nick explained to MTV back in February this year.
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up
- Steve Harvey Announces Daughter's Engagement Amid Career Mess
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan Will Be Missing Several Episodes of Season 8
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 14 Continues With New York Auditions
- Kelly Osbourne Pees Herself After Denied Entry to Starbucks