Demi Moore Has Family Reunion at 'The Joneses' Los Angeles Premiere
Eight days before "The Joneses" hits limited U.S. theaters, the movie has had its red carpet event on Thursday, April 8. Coming to the ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood, California to promote her film, lead actress Demi Moore also made use of the Los Angeles premiere to have a reunion with daughter Rumer Willis.
Moore also took her current husband Ashton Kutcher, who was sandwiched between the two ladies when photographed on the red carpet. Later, the 47-year-old, who donned a pink dress, posed alongside co-star and on-screen husband David Duchovny.
Other cast members such as Lauren Hutton, Ben Hollingsworth, Christine Evangelista, Gary Cole and Glenne Headly were also sighted that night. Meanwhile, celebrity guests who showed up at the special screening included Sara Paxton, Christina Moore, Clifton Collins Jr. and Danny Huston.
"The Joneses" is a story of a fake family who makes their new neighbors jealous with their seemed to be perfect life. But the family keeps a secret that they are just a new marketing method to sell luxury-level products to neighborhoods around the world.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked