Demi Moore Has Family Reunion at 'The Joneses' Los Angeles Premiere
Eight days before "The Joneses" hits limited U.S. theaters, the movie has had its red carpet event on Thursday, April 8. Coming to the ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood, California to promote her film, lead actress Demi Moore also made use of the Los Angeles premiere to have a reunion with daughter Rumer Willis.
Moore also took her current husband Ashton Kutcher, who was sandwiched between the two ladies when photographed on the red carpet. Later, the 47-year-old, who donned a pink dress, posed alongside co-star and on-screen husband David Duchovny.
Other cast members such as Lauren Hutton, Ben Hollingsworth, Christine Evangelista, Gary Cole and Glenne Headly were also sighted that night. Meanwhile, celebrity guests who showed up at the special screening included Sara Paxton, Christina Moore, Clifton Collins Jr. and Danny Huston.
"The Joneses" is a story of a fake family who makes their new neighbors jealous with their seemed to be perfect life. But the family keeps a secret that they are just a new marketing method to sell luxury-level products to neighborhoods around the world.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard