Demi Moore Has Family Reunion at 'The Joneses' Los Angeles Premiere
Eight days before "The Joneses" hits limited U.S. theaters, the movie has had its red carpet event on Thursday, April 8. Coming to the ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood, California to promote her film, lead actress Demi Moore also made use of the Los Angeles premiere to have a reunion with daughter Rumer Willis.
Moore also took her current husband Ashton Kutcher, who was sandwiched between the two ladies when photographed on the red carpet. Later, the 47-year-old, who donned a pink dress, posed alongside co-star and on-screen husband David Duchovny.
Other cast members such as Lauren Hutton, Ben Hollingsworth, Christine Evangelista, Gary Cole and Glenne Headly were also sighted that night. Meanwhile, celebrity guests who showed up at the special screening included Sara Paxton, Christina Moore, Clifton Collins Jr. and Danny Huston.
"The Joneses" is a story of a fake family who makes their new neighbors jealous with their seemed to be perfect life. But the family keeps a secret that they are just a new marketing method to sell luxury-level products to neighborhoods around the world.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!