Demi Moore Has Family Reunion at 'The Joneses' Los Angeles Premiere
Eight days before "The Joneses" hits limited U.S. theaters, the movie has had its red carpet event on Thursday, April 8. Coming to the ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood, California to promote her film, lead actress Demi Moore also made use of the Los Angeles premiere to have a reunion with daughter Rumer Willis.
Moore also took her current husband Ashton Kutcher, who was sandwiched between the two ladies when photographed on the red carpet. Later, the 47-year-old, who donned a pink dress, posed alongside co-star and on-screen husband David Duchovny.
Other cast members such as Lauren Hutton, Ben Hollingsworth, Christine Evangelista, Gary Cole and Glenne Headly were also sighted that night. Meanwhile, celebrity guests who showed up at the special screening included Sara Paxton, Christina Moore, Clifton Collins Jr. and Danny Huston.
"The Joneses" is a story of a fake family who makes their new neighbors jealous with their seemed to be perfect life. But the family keeps a secret that they are just a new marketing method to sell luxury-level products to neighborhoods around the world.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie