Demi Moore Has Family Reunion at 'The Joneses' Los Angeles Premiere
Eight days before "The Joneses" hits limited U.S. theaters, the movie has had its red carpet event on Thursday, April 8. Coming to the ArcLight Cinemas in Hollywood, California to promote her film, lead actress Demi Moore also made use of the Los Angeles premiere to have a reunion with daughter Rumer Willis.
Moore also took her current husband Ashton Kutcher, who was sandwiched between the two ladies when photographed on the red carpet. Later, the 47-year-old, who donned a pink dress, posed alongside co-star and on-screen husband David Duchovny.
Other cast members such as Lauren Hutton, Ben Hollingsworth, Christine Evangelista, Gary Cole and Glenne Headly were also sighted that night. Meanwhile, celebrity guests who showed up at the special screening included Sara Paxton, Christina Moore, Clifton Collins Jr. and Danny Huston.
"The Joneses" is a story of a fake family who makes their new neighbors jealous with their seemed to be perfect life. But the family keeps a secret that they are just a new marketing method to sell luxury-level products to neighborhoods around the world.
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die