Trey Songz Prepping Fourth Album and Reality Show, Manager Said
Trey Songz is currently working on the follow-up to his 2009 album "Ready". The singer's manager Kevin Liles told MTV that the new effort which is yet to be titled will be released later this year on September 14.
In addition to finishing a new album, Trey Songz also has a reality show with Young Jeezy with whom he is currently touring for Jay-Z's tour. "We've got 'The Blueprint 3' [Tour experience] from the eyes of Jeezy and Trey Songz coming out," Kevin shared. "The first show airs on BET on June 27, the night of the BET Awards. The show comes first, and then right after that, the BET Awards."
The other project to be expected from the 25-year-old musician is a theater tour. Kevin gushed, "He's doing a theater tour coming up in August. He's doing the BET Awards. The 'MTV Unplugged', which is amazing, sold out Roseland by itself, 3,000 people. It's just a blessing to work with young talent."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'