Trey Songz Prepping Fourth Album and Reality Show, Manager Said
Trey Songz is currently working on the follow-up to his 2009 album "Ready". The singer's manager Kevin Liles told MTV that the new effort which is yet to be titled will be released later this year on September 14.
In addition to finishing a new album, Trey Songz also has a reality show with Young Jeezy with whom he is currently touring for Jay-Z's tour. "We've got 'The Blueprint 3' [Tour experience] from the eyes of Jeezy and Trey Songz coming out," Kevin shared. "The first show airs on BET on June 27, the night of the BET Awards. The show comes first, and then right after that, the BET Awards."
The other project to be expected from the 25-year-old musician is a theater tour. Kevin gushed, "He's doing a theater tour coming up in August. He's doing the BET Awards. The 'MTV Unplugged', which is amazing, sold out Roseland by itself, 3,000 people. It's just a blessing to work with young talent."
More Trey Songz News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion