Trey Songz Prepping Fourth Album and Reality Show, Manager Said
Trey Songz is currently working on the follow-up to his 2009 album "Ready". The singer's manager Kevin Liles told MTV that the new effort which is yet to be titled will be released later this year on September 14.
In addition to finishing a new album, Trey Songz also has a reality show with Young Jeezy with whom he is currently touring for Jay-Z's tour. "We've got 'The Blueprint 3' [Tour experience] from the eyes of Jeezy and Trey Songz coming out," Kevin shared. "The first show airs on BET on June 27, the night of the BET Awards. The show comes first, and then right after that, the BET Awards."
The other project to be expected from the 25-year-old musician is a theater tour. Kevin gushed, "He's doing a theater tour coming up in August. He's doing the BET Awards. The 'MTV Unplugged', which is amazing, sold out Roseland by itself, 3,000 people. It's just a blessing to work with young talent."
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie