Trey Songz Prepping Fourth Album and Reality Show, Manager Said
Trey Songz is currently working on the follow-up to his 2009 album "Ready". The singer's manager Kevin Liles told MTV that the new effort which is yet to be titled will be released later this year on September 14.
In addition to finishing a new album, Trey Songz also has a reality show with Young Jeezy with whom he is currently touring for Jay-Z's tour. "We've got 'The Blueprint 3' [Tour experience] from the eyes of Jeezy and Trey Songz coming out," Kevin shared. "The first show airs on BET on June 27, the night of the BET Awards. The show comes first, and then right after that, the BET Awards."
The other project to be expected from the 25-year-old musician is a theater tour. Kevin gushed, "He's doing a theater tour coming up in August. He's doing the BET Awards. The 'MTV Unplugged', which is amazing, sold out Roseland by itself, 3,000 people. It's just a blessing to work with young talent."
More Trey Songz News
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl