Mandy Moore to Guest Star on 'Grey's Anatomy'
"Grey's Anatomy" is recruiting another young actress to appear in one of the episodes. After it was announced that Demi Lovato will take a guest-starring episode, it is revealed that Mandy Moore will also stop by the medical drama for a stint that will air in May.
Similar to Lovato, Moore will play a patient at Seattle Grace. While Lovato's schizophrenic character falls under the care of Justin Chambers' Alex and Jessica Capshaw's Arizona, Moore's Mary will be treated by Chandra Wilson's Bailey.
Apparently this would be a big episode since the May 20 is the season six two-hour finale. According to TV Guide which was the first to report, sources said Moore is just one part of the kind of finale that executive producer Shonda Rhimes loves keeping under wraps. Thus, there would be no more details surrounding her role released.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018