Mandy Moore to Guest Star on 'Grey's Anatomy'
"Grey's Anatomy" is recruiting another young actress to appear in one of the episodes. After it was announced that Demi Lovato will take a guest-starring episode, it is revealed that Mandy Moore will also stop by the medical drama for a stint that will air in May.
Similar to Lovato, Moore will play a patient at Seattle Grace. While Lovato's schizophrenic character falls under the care of Justin Chambers' Alex and Jessica Capshaw's Arizona, Moore's Mary will be treated by Chandra Wilson's Bailey.
Apparently this would be a big episode since the May 20 is the season six two-hour finale. According to TV Guide which was the first to report, sources said Moore is just one part of the kind of finale that executive producer Shonda Rhimes loves keeping under wraps. Thus, there would be no more details surrounding her role released.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!