Christina Aguilera to Perform on 'Oprah Winfrey Show'
It was just announced that Christina Aguilera will perform on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" next month. Her performance will be taped on May 7 in New York City and host Oprah Winfrey is inviting the singer's devotees to attend the taping.
The upcoming performance is part of promotional effort for Christina's next studio installment "Bionic" which is due for June 8 U.S. release. She will likely sing her brand new single "Not Myself Tonight" which becomes the most added song at both Top 40 and Rhythm radio this week.
Recently, Christina Aguilera wrote a letter to her fans. She stated, "Since the release of my last studio album, 'Back to Basics', I have become a mother, a wife, and most recently an actress. All of these new experiences have allowed me to face new challenges and explore different sides of myself I did not even know existed."
"I am a woman who wears many hats and carries many responsibilities. There are so many characteristics that define me, and this album was put together to represent all of those different parts of myself. The sound is not necessarily easy to define because I am not easy to define. I can be serious. I can be playful. Sexual. Loving. Tough. Hardworking. Honest."
She continued, "I was able to explore and create a fresh, sexy feel using both electronic and organic elements with subject matters ranging from playful to introspective. This allowed me to challenge myself by using my voice in ways I never had before. It also allowed me to push personal boundaries and explore what is possible for my future and me as an artist."
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'