50 Cent Would Love to Sign Robert Pattinson to G-Unit
50 Cent opened up to MTV about his plan to add new faces to his label, G-Unit. Although he didn't mention who will become the new addition of the label, the rapper did say he would love to sign movie hunk Robert Pattinson.
"Robert Pattinson. He has a big enough following to be the frontline," the rap mogul said of the British heartthrob who sings and co-writes two songs in the first installment of "Twilight" movie series. He added, " 'Twilight' ain't no joke."
Beside talking about new talent which caught his attention, 50 Cent also discussed his next studio album. He revealed, "I kind of planned on releasing 'Black Magic' ... I gave myself a goal to try and put it out by the end of the summer, so I'll work that hard on the actual project. If I don't feel it's ready by the end of the summer, I'll just jeep it."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars