Shontelle Talks About Possible Duet With David Archuleta
Shontelle might hook up with David Archuleta in a song one day. In an exclusive interview with AceShowbiz, the R&B singer admitted that she has a very good relationship with the runner-up of "American Idol" season 7.
The 24-year-old singer said, "David and I are good friends." She elaborated, "We have a lot of the same fans and they've been lobbying on Twitter for a SHONLETA duet as they call it. I guess everyone will have to wait and see."
Indeed, Shontelle and David Archuleta are good friends as they follow each other on Twitter. David has also shown his love for her, whom he once met backstage of 2008 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, in a chat on Ustream and his official blog.
"I'm in Sacramento right now, where I had my very first Jingle show during the holiday season last December," he wrote back in 2009. "It was a lot of fun. At that specific show we had Katy Perry, Jesse McCartney, Boys Like Girls, and my good friend Shontelle!!! First time meeting all of them. We also didn't have a show yesterday, so I just had some interview stuff and did things for the Rising Star Outreach foundation."
Shontelle reportedly will release her new album "No Gravity" across the United States on April 27. So far, there is no official tracklisting for the upcoming release, but some of the tracks which make the cut to the effort are confirmed by her in our exclusive interview with the singer which will be out in full next week on April 12.
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis