Shontelle Talks About Possible Duet With David Archuleta
Shontelle might hook up with David Archuleta in a song one day. In an exclusive interview with AceShowbiz, the R&B singer admitted that she has a very good relationship with the runner-up of "American Idol" season 7.
The 24-year-old singer said, "David and I are good friends." She elaborated, "We have a lot of the same fans and they've been lobbying on Twitter for a SHONLETA duet as they call it. I guess everyone will have to wait and see."
Indeed, Shontelle and David Archuleta are good friends as they follow each other on Twitter. David has also shown his love for her, whom he once met backstage of 2008 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, in a chat on Ustream and his official blog.
"I'm in Sacramento right now, where I had my very first Jingle show during the holiday season last December," he wrote back in 2009. "It was a lot of fun. At that specific show we had Katy Perry, Jesse McCartney, Boys Like Girls, and my good friend Shontelle!!! First time meeting all of them. We also didn't have a show yesterday, so I just had some interview stuff and did things for the Rising Star Outreach foundation."
Shontelle reportedly will release her new album "No Gravity" across the United States on April 27. So far, there is no official tracklisting for the upcoming release, but some of the tracks which make the cut to the effort are confirmed by her in our exclusive interview with the singer which will be out in full next week on April 12.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce