Shontelle Talks About Possible Duet With David Archuleta
Shontelle might hook up with David Archuleta in a song one day. In an exclusive interview with AceShowbiz, the R&B singer admitted that she has a very good relationship with the runner-up of "American Idol" season 7.
The 24-year-old singer said, "David and I are good friends." She elaborated, "We have a lot of the same fans and they've been lobbying on Twitter for a SHONLETA duet as they call it. I guess everyone will have to wait and see."
Indeed, Shontelle and David Archuleta are good friends as they follow each other on Twitter. David has also shown his love for her, whom he once met backstage of 2008 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, in a chat on Ustream and his official blog.
"I'm in Sacramento right now, where I had my very first Jingle show during the holiday season last December," he wrote back in 2009. "It was a lot of fun. At that specific show we had Katy Perry, Jesse McCartney, Boys Like Girls, and my good friend Shontelle!!! First time meeting all of them. We also didn't have a show yesterday, so I just had some interview stuff and did things for the Rising Star Outreach foundation."
Shontelle reportedly will release her new album "No Gravity" across the United States on April 27. So far, there is no official tracklisting for the upcoming release, but some of the tracks which make the cut to the effort are confirmed by her in our exclusive interview with the singer which will be out in full next week on April 12.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger