Rihanna: I'm Dating Matt Kemp
No more playing coys for Rihanna when it comes to her relationship with Los Angeles Dodger Matt Kemp. After several times denying the romance rumors between her and Matt, the "Umbrella" hitmaker has now come clean that they are currently dating.
"Umm, he's my boyfriend," the 22-year-old singer told Ryan Seacrest on his KISS FM show, hours after making her appearance on "American Idol". She further added that she just wants to have a happy time in her current relationship, keeping in mind that she used to have a painful experience when she dated ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.
"It's new, and it's fun, and it's nothing too serious, you know. I don't want anything that's going to take up so much of my energy and time right now in a bad way," the "Russian Roulette" hitmaker stated. "I just want to have fun, and that's what it's about."
Rihanna and Matt Kemp, who first met after being introduced by friends in November 2009, sparked romance rumors after the pair was spotted having an intimate time during their vacation at a luxury resort in Cabo San Lucas on January 4, 2010. An onlooker revealed that they "couldn't keep their hands off of each other." The two were also seen "kissing while gazing out over the ocean."
Beside confirming her new love, Rihanna also told Ryan Seacrest about her other project as she has been asked by Katy Perry to plan a bachelorette party for her, before the "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker weds Russell Brand.
"She put that on me last week and now I have to come up with something cool 'cos she's getting married in India," Rihanna explained. "So I'm like, 'OK and now what do I do to match that for a bachelorette party?' That's at the end of the year, so we've got some time to plan that."
More Rihanna News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says