First Photo From the Production of 'Saw VII'
"Saw VII" has started to give proof of production after the filming process was captured by a camera. On the picture which was taken by Bloody Disgusting reader called JayKah from the set in Canada, crew members were seen preparing the shooting at the corner of Metro Hall in Toronto. A security was also seen walking around the location but none of the actors was featured in the image.
Shooting for the seventh "Saw" film was started in early February with a target to release the film on October 22 this year. "Saw VI" director Kevin Greutert returns to the same position for the upcoming movie, which is also known as "Saw 3D". Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton, who have written "Saw IV", "Saw V" and "Saw VI", once again team up for the next installment.
As of late, it has been reported that "Saw VII", which will see Tobin Bell returning to reprise his role as serial killer John Kramer, will mark the end of the horror movie franchise. Speaking on the reason why "Saw" will be ended, screenwriter Melton admitted that the latest film did not perform well on the box office.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'