First Photo From the Production of 'Saw VII'
"Saw VII" has started to give proof of production after the filming process was captured by a camera. On the picture which was taken by Bloody Disgusting reader called JayKah from the set in Canada, crew members were seen preparing the shooting at the corner of Metro Hall in Toronto. A security was also seen walking around the location but none of the actors was featured in the image.
Shooting for the seventh "Saw" film was started in early February with a target to release the film on October 22 this year. "Saw VI" director Kevin Greutert returns to the same position for the upcoming movie, which is also known as "Saw 3D". Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton, who have written "Saw IV", "Saw V" and "Saw VI", once again team up for the next installment.
As of late, it has been reported that "Saw VII", which will see Tobin Bell returning to reprise his role as serial killer John Kramer, will mark the end of the horror movie franchise. Speaking on the reason why "Saw" will be ended, screenwriter Melton admitted that the latest film did not perform well on the box office.
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama