First Photo From the Production of 'Saw VII'
"Saw VII" has started to give proof of production after the filming process was captured by a camera. On the picture which was taken by Bloody Disgusting reader called JayKah from the set in Canada, crew members were seen preparing the shooting at the corner of Metro Hall in Toronto. A security was also seen walking around the location but none of the actors was featured in the image.
Shooting for the seventh "Saw" film was started in early February with a target to release the film on October 22 this year. "Saw VI" director Kevin Greutert returns to the same position for the upcoming movie, which is also known as "Saw 3D". Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton, who have written "Saw IV", "Saw V" and "Saw VI", once again team up for the next installment.
As of late, it has been reported that "Saw VII", which will see Tobin Bell returning to reprise his role as serial killer John Kramer, will mark the end of the horror movie franchise. Speaking on the reason why "Saw" will be ended, screenwriter Melton admitted that the latest film did not perform well on the box office.
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song