Oprah Winfrey's Next Chapter: Night Show
Those curious of what will happen to Oprah Winfrey after her long-running "The Oprah Winfrey Show" comes to an end next year may dwell into the latest report that said she is brewing a new show under OWN. The show which is set for one-hour duration is tentatively called "Oprah's Next Chapter" and will probably debut next year.
Unlike her current talk show, this one will be an evening show which airs two or three times a week. Instead of staying inside studio and bringing people in, Oprah will travel around the world for conversations in destinations like China and Egypt. "I'm going to take viewers with me, going to take celebrities I want to interview with me," Oprah said in an interview.
"Chapter" will be the joint venture between Harpo Inc. and Discovery Communications Inc. The details are expected to be announced on Thursday, April 8 during when the execs will give presentation to advertisers.
In fact, Oprah has prepared a lot of programs for OWN which stands for Oprah Winfrey Network, one of them being a book club series. "My name's going to show up on that grid a lot," she said to Wall Street Journal.
More Oprah Winfrey News
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video