Oprah Winfrey's Next Chapter: Night Show
Those curious of what will happen to Oprah Winfrey after her long-running "The Oprah Winfrey Show" comes to an end next year may dwell into the latest report that said she is brewing a new show under OWN. The show which is set for one-hour duration is tentatively called "Oprah's Next Chapter" and will probably debut next year.
Unlike her current talk show, this one will be an evening show which airs two or three times a week. Instead of staying inside studio and bringing people in, Oprah will travel around the world for conversations in destinations like China and Egypt. "I'm going to take viewers with me, going to take celebrities I want to interview with me," Oprah said in an interview.
"Chapter" will be the joint venture between Harpo Inc. and Discovery Communications Inc. The details are expected to be announced on Thursday, April 8 during when the execs will give presentation to advertisers.
In fact, Oprah has prepared a lot of programs for OWN which stands for Oprah Winfrey Network, one of them being a book club series. "My name's going to show up on that grid a lot," she said to Wall Street Journal.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart