Oprah Winfrey's Next Chapter: Night Show
Those curious of what will happen to Oprah Winfrey after her long-running "The Oprah Winfrey Show" comes to an end next year may dwell into the latest report that said she is brewing a new show under OWN. The show which is set for one-hour duration is tentatively called "Oprah's Next Chapter" and will probably debut next year.
Unlike her current talk show, this one will be an evening show which airs two or three times a week. Instead of staying inside studio and bringing people in, Oprah will travel around the world for conversations in destinations like China and Egypt. "I'm going to take viewers with me, going to take celebrities I want to interview with me," Oprah said in an interview.
"Chapter" will be the joint venture between Harpo Inc. and Discovery Communications Inc. The details are expected to be announced on Thursday, April 8 during when the execs will give presentation to advertisers.
In fact, Oprah has prepared a lot of programs for OWN which stands for Oprah Winfrey Network, one of them being a book club series. "My name's going to show up on that grid a lot," she said to Wall Street Journal.
More Oprah Winfrey News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville