Jessica Capshaw Expecting Second Baby
"Grey's Anatomy" star Jessica Capshaw is having a bun in the oven. The 33-year-old beauty, who is married to entrepreneur and CEO of Healthy Child, Healthy World, Christopher Gavigan, is expecting her second baby this year with her rep telling People that "they are thrilled."
The stepdaughter of "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" 's movie maker Steven Spielberg welcomed her first child Luke on September 8, 2007. During her previous interview with EcoStiletto, she shared about her feeling post first pregnancy, saying "At the end of my pregnancy I felt really good, my energy was good, my clarity of thought was good, everything was good." She added, "As the guardian of Luke's life I made all the natural choices. That gave me a huge nod as to that's the way to be."
Meanwhile, on her role in "Grey's Anatomy", ABC's representative for the TV series claimed it is still uncertain how Capshaw's pregnancy will affect the production, TV Guide reported. However, there is a possibility that she will continue shooting her scenes out of order as Ellen Pompeo did.
Professionally, Jessica Capshaw joined as regular in "Grey's Anatomy" in 2009. Capshaw, who attended classes for acting at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in London, was first credited through her role as Patsy in 1997 movie "The Locusts". She went on to appear in several movies such as "Valentine", "Minority Report" and "Blind Trust".
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'