Miranda Lambert's 'House That Built Me' Music Video Debuted
Miranda Lambert has debuted a music video for her single "The House That Built Me". The newly-premiered clip witnesses the country music singer returning to her cherished childhood home and lingering there while remembering the nostalgic moments in the house.
"The House That Built Me" is co-written by Allen Shamblin based on his experience of going back to his childhood house in Huffman, Texas at least once a year. The track is included in Miranda's third studio album "Revolution".
Miranda Lambert receives six nominations, including Album of the Year and Top Female Vocalist, at the 45th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards. She will find out whether or not she could take home the prizes at a ceremony which will take place on April 18 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Recently, she confirmed she will perform "House That Built Me" at the event.
Miranda Lambert's "The House That Built Me" music video
More Miranda Lambert News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered