Miranda Lambert's 'House That Built Me' Music Video Debuted
Miranda Lambert has debuted a music video for her single "The House That Built Me". The newly-premiered clip witnesses the country music singer returning to her cherished childhood home and lingering there while remembering the nostalgic moments in the house.
"The House That Built Me" is co-written by Allen Shamblin based on his experience of going back to his childhood house in Huffman, Texas at least once a year. The track is included in Miranda's third studio album "Revolution".
Miranda Lambert receives six nominations, including Album of the Year and Top Female Vocalist, at the 45th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards. She will find out whether or not she could take home the prizes at a ceremony which will take place on April 18 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Recently, she confirmed she will perform "House That Built Me" at the event.
More Miranda Lambert News
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board