Miranda Lambert's 'House That Built Me' Music Video Debuted
Miranda Lambert has debuted a music video for her single "The House That Built Me". The newly-premiered clip witnesses the country music singer returning to her cherished childhood home and lingering there while remembering the nostalgic moments in the house.
"The House That Built Me" is co-written by Allen Shamblin based on his experience of going back to his childhood house in Huffman, Texas at least once a year. The track is included in Miranda's third studio album "Revolution".
Miranda Lambert receives six nominations, including Album of the Year and Top Female Vocalist, at the 45th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards. She will find out whether or not she could take home the prizes at a ceremony which will take place on April 18 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Recently, she confirmed she will perform "House That Built Me" at the event.
Miranda Lambert's "The House That Built Me" music video
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance