Kellan Lutz and Mandy Moore Are in 'Love'
Dermot Mulroney has tapped Kellan Lutz and Mandy Moore to star in his upcoming project "Love, Wedding, Marriage". According to The Hollywood Reporter, the two will be seen as a married couple in the romantic comedy that will mark a directorial debut for the actor-turned-helmer.
In the film, Moore will be a newlywed marriage counselor who is thrown for a loop when she learns that her parents, whose marriage she's always idealized, are headed for divorce. She sets out on a disastrous path to save their marriage at the expense of her own, manipulating loved ones to achieve her objectives.
James Brolin and Jane Seymour will join Moore and Lutz as the veteran stars are chosen to be Moore's on-screen parents. Previously, the likes of Jessica Alba, Christopher Walken and Blythe Danner were also circling the project.
Financing for "Love, Wedding, Marriage", which was previously known with title "Keep It Together", is being finalized. Mulroney, who has starred in a number of films including "Georgia Rule", will start shooting the Michelle Chydzik-produced movie on April 19 in Louisiana.
Kellan Lutz, who gained sudden raise of fame through his role of Emmet Cullen in "Twilight", has just been cast in "Immortals" which was previously titled "War of the Gods". He will be next seen in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" that is set to be unleashed in the U.S. on June 30.
As for Mandy Moore, she started her career in showbiz as a singer before then making her debut in movie through 2002 "A Walk to Remember". She later landed lead roles in several other films, such as "Chasing Liberty" and "License to Wed". Recently, the 25-year-old lent her voice for upcoming animated movie "Tangled".
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl