Video: David Archuleta and Rihanna Singing on 'American Idol'
The April 7 result show of "American Idol" saw live performances from David Archuleta, Rihanna and Jason Derulo. Taking the stage as the first musical guest was Jason. The singer who cited judge Kara DioGuardi as his mentor sang his single "In My Head".
David was the next performer. He sat behind a piano and covered John Lennon's worldwide hit "Imagine". He said he is still a little nervous when performing on the "Idol" stage despite having graduated from the competition. Also, he talked about writing and recording his new album.
The last performer of the Wednesday show, which saw no one going home, was Rihanna. Instead of singing "Te Amo" like it was previously reported, she entertained viewers with "Rockstar 101" which was confirmed to be her next single.
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards