Video: David Archuleta and Rihanna Singing on 'American Idol'
The April 7 result show of "American Idol" saw live performances from David Archuleta, Rihanna and Jason Derulo. Taking the stage as the first musical guest was Jason. The singer who cited judge Kara DioGuardi as his mentor sang his single "In My Head".
David was the next performer. He sat behind a piano and covered John Lennon's worldwide hit "Imagine". He said he is still a little nervous when performing on the "Idol" stage despite having graduated from the competition. Also, he talked about writing and recording his new album.
The last performer of the Wednesday show, which saw no one going home, was Rihanna. Instead of singing "Te Amo" like it was previously reported, she entertained viewers with "Rockstar 101" which was confirmed to be her next single.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor