Video: David Archuleta and Rihanna Singing on 'American Idol'
The April 7 result show of "American Idol" saw live performances from David Archuleta, Rihanna and Jason Derulo. Taking the stage as the first musical guest was Jason. The singer who cited judge Kara DioGuardi as his mentor sang his single "In My Head".
David was the next performer. He sat behind a piano and covered John Lennon's worldwide hit "Imagine". He said he is still a little nervous when performing on the "Idol" stage despite having graduated from the competition. Also, he talked about writing and recording his new album.
The last performer of the Wednesday show, which saw no one going home, was Rihanna. Instead of singing "Te Amo" like it was previously reported, she entertained viewers with "Rockstar 101" which was confirmed to be her next single.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri