Video: David Archuleta and Rihanna Singing on 'American Idol'
The April 7 result show of "American Idol" saw live performances from David Archuleta, Rihanna and Jason Derulo. Taking the stage as the first musical guest was Jason. The singer who cited judge Kara DioGuardi as his mentor sang his single "In My Head".
David was the next performer. He sat behind a piano and covered John Lennon's worldwide hit "Imagine". He said he is still a little nervous when performing on the "Idol" stage despite having graduated from the competition. Also, he talked about writing and recording his new album.
The last performer of the Wednesday show, which saw no one going home, was Rihanna. Instead of singing "Te Amo" like it was previously reported, she entertained viewers with "Rockstar 101" which was confirmed to be her next single.
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child