Video: David Archuleta and Rihanna Singing on 'American Idol'
The April 7 result show of "American Idol" saw live performances from David Archuleta, Rihanna and Jason Derulo. Taking the stage as the first musical guest was Jason. The singer who cited judge Kara DioGuardi as his mentor sang his single "In My Head".
David was the next performer. He sat behind a piano and covered John Lennon's worldwide hit "Imagine". He said he is still a little nervous when performing on the "Idol" stage despite having graduated from the competition. Also, he talked about writing and recording his new album.
The last performer of the Wednesday show, which saw no one going home, was Rihanna. Instead of singing "Te Amo" like it was previously reported, she entertained viewers with "Rockstar 101" which was confirmed to be her next single.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?