Venue for 'The Twilight Saga's Eclipse' Premiere Revealed
Summit Entertainment has decided where they will hold the special screening for highly anticipated movie "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". After it was known that the event will be happening on Thursday, June 24, The L.A. Scene has managed to find out that the premiere will take place at *Grauman's Chinese Theater on Hollywood Blvd.
The site claimed the location of the premiere has been confirmed by Hollywood Chamber of Commerce. In relation with the "Eclipse" event which will attract a lot of fans who want to catch a glimpse of their idols, Hollywood Boulevard will be completely closed between Highland Avenue and Orange Drive from June 24 at 12:15 A.M. through Friday, June 25 at 5:00 A.M.
There has been no word on who will come to the Los Angeles premiere. The film itself, which has lead stars including Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner reprising their respective roles, will open wide in theaters across the U.S. on June 30. It will be the first of "Twilight" films that gets IMAX treatment.
*UPDATE 04/09: AceShowbiz has just received information from Summit Entertainment that Grauman's Chinese Theater has not been confirmed as the location for the Los Angeles premiere of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". Clarifying the report, the studio stated, "Just so you know, it's still undecided. And with as much fan scrutiny that we receive we try to get correct info out there as much as we can."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris