Venue for 'The Twilight Saga's Eclipse' Premiere Revealed
Summit Entertainment has decided where they will hold the special screening for highly anticipated movie "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". After it was known that the event will be happening on Thursday, June 24, The L.A. Scene has managed to find out that the premiere will take place at *Grauman's Chinese Theater on Hollywood Blvd.
The site claimed the location of the premiere has been confirmed by Hollywood Chamber of Commerce. In relation with the "Eclipse" event which will attract a lot of fans who want to catch a glimpse of their idols, Hollywood Boulevard will be completely closed between Highland Avenue and Orange Drive from June 24 at 12:15 A.M. through Friday, June 25 at 5:00 A.M.
There has been no word on who will come to the Los Angeles premiere. The film itself, which has lead stars including Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner reprising their respective roles, will open wide in theaters across the U.S. on June 30. It will be the first of "Twilight" films that gets IMAX treatment.
*UPDATE 04/09: AceShowbiz has just received information from Summit Entertainment that Grauman's Chinese Theater has not been confirmed as the location for the Los Angeles premiere of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". Clarifying the report, the studio stated, "Just so you know, it's still undecided. And with as much fan scrutiny that we receive we try to get correct info out there as much as we can."
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman