New 'Prince of Persia: Sands of Time' Featurette Exposes Villainous Hassansins
Legend behind the story of "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" is once again explored in a new featurette for the movie. This time, the sneak peek video which is debuted by Apple picks up Hassansins, who will bring obstacles to Prince Dastan's effort to save the world, as the focus.
The featurette provides many fresh scenes which show the Hassansins' capability in a battle and his weapons. Additionally, Jake Gyllenhaal who plays the titular character and Gemma Arterton who stars as Tamina try to explain the Hassansins' history and background.
Set in the mystical lands of Persia, "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" follows a rogue prince named Dastan who finds himself reluctantly joining forces with a mysterious princess named Tamina as the fate of the world is in grave danger. Together, they race against dark forces to safeguard an ancient dagger capable of releasing the Sands of Time, a gift from the gods that can reverse time and allow its possessor to rule the world.
This movie adaptation of video game with the same title is produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, who has successfully brought "Pirates of the Caribbean" trilogy to the big screen. "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" director Mike Newell serves behind the lens for the upcoming action adventure movie, which is due to arrive in the U.S. on May 28.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival