New 'Prince of Persia: Sands of Time' Featurette Exposes Villainous Hassansins
Legend behind the story of "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" is once again explored in a new featurette for the movie. This time, the sneak peek video which is debuted by Apple picks up Hassansins, who will bring obstacles to Prince Dastan's effort to save the world, as the focus.
The featurette provides many fresh scenes which show the Hassansins' capability in a battle and his weapons. Additionally, Jake Gyllenhaal who plays the titular character and Gemma Arterton who stars as Tamina try to explain the Hassansins' history and background.
Set in the mystical lands of Persia, "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" follows a rogue prince named Dastan who finds himself reluctantly joining forces with a mysterious princess named Tamina as the fate of the world is in grave danger. Together, they race against dark forces to safeguard an ancient dagger capable of releasing the Sands of Time, a gift from the gods that can reverse time and allow its possessor to rule the world.
This movie adaptation of video game with the same title is produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, who has successfully brought "Pirates of the Caribbean" trilogy to the big screen. "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" director Mike Newell serves behind the lens for the upcoming action adventure movie, which is due to arrive in the U.S. on May 28.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed