Video Premiere: The-Dream's 'Love King'
The-Dream talks about getting lots of love from the ladies in a music video for his new single "Love King". Surrounded by women dressed in sexy outfits, from a formal suit to a revealing get-up, he sings, "I got girls in da club / Girls in the church / Pull 'em all day / I take 'em off work."
Another music video for the song's remix has also been in the works. Ludacris who provides additional verses on the revamped version is tapped to make a cameo appearance in the clip.
"Love King" is the lead single from The-Dream's new effort of the same title which is expected to arrive in the U.S. market on May 18. The album is recorded amidst the many collaborations he has taken, including producing for Ciara.
In a recent interview with MTV, he admitted that his hectic schedule of making music for other artists has given him little time to polish his own. Thus, he considered to make the upcoming release as his last record in order to focus on working behind the scenes.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'