Selena Gomez in 'Wizards' Clothing Line Launch
Selena Gomez continued making promotional appearance in U.K. by attending a clothing line launching in London. This time, the Disney beauty is not supporting her own brand Dream Out Loud, but a clothing range inspired by her show "Wizards of Waverly Place".
The event took place at ASDA on Wednesday, April 7. Selena was the only member of the series that showed up at the launch but British guests like singer Alexandra Burke, TV presenter Konnie Huq and actress Michelle Collins also attended the event where lots of kids were around.
After attending the event, Selena paid a visit to Channel 4 music studio which is also located in England. "Life is very hectic, but I feel like one of the luckiest girls in the world, and I love every single thing that I'm doing," she said to the press.
More Selena Gomez News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'