Selena Gomez in 'Wizards' Clothing Line Launch
Selena Gomez continued making promotional appearance in U.K. by attending a clothing line launching in London. This time, the Disney beauty is not supporting her own brand Dream Out Loud, but a clothing range inspired by her show "Wizards of Waverly Place".
The event took place at ASDA on Wednesday, April 7. Selena was the only member of the series that showed up at the launch but British guests like singer Alexandra Burke, TV presenter Konnie Huq and actress Michelle Collins also attended the event where lots of kids were around.
After attending the event, Selena paid a visit to Channel 4 music studio which is also located in England. "Life is very hectic, but I feel like one of the luckiest girls in the world, and I love every single thing that I'm doing," she said to the press.
More Selena Gomez News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame