Selena Gomez in 'Wizards' Clothing Line Launch
Selena Gomez continued making promotional appearance in U.K. by attending a clothing line launching in London. This time, the Disney beauty is not supporting her own brand Dream Out Loud, but a clothing range inspired by her show "Wizards of Waverly Place".
The event took place at ASDA on Wednesday, April 7. Selena was the only member of the series that showed up at the launch but British guests like singer Alexandra Burke, TV presenter Konnie Huq and actress Michelle Collins also attended the event where lots of kids were around.
After attending the event, Selena paid a visit to Channel 4 music studio which is also located in England. "Life is very hectic, but I feel like one of the luckiest girls in the world, and I love every single thing that I'm doing," she said to the press.
More Selena Gomez News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism