Selena Gomez in 'Wizards' Clothing Line Launch
Selena Gomez continued making promotional appearance in U.K. by attending a clothing line launching in London. This time, the Disney beauty is not supporting her own brand Dream Out Loud, but a clothing range inspired by her show "Wizards of Waverly Place".
The event took place at ASDA on Wednesday, April 7. Selena was the only member of the series that showed up at the launch but British guests like singer Alexandra Burke, TV presenter Konnie Huq and actress Michelle Collins also attended the event where lots of kids were around.
After attending the event, Selena paid a visit to Channel 4 music studio which is also located in England. "Life is very hectic, but I feel like one of the luckiest girls in the world, and I love every single thing that I'm doing," she said to the press.
More Selena Gomez News
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer