Selena Gomez in 'Wizards' Clothing Line Launch
Selena Gomez continued making promotional appearance in U.K. by attending a clothing line launching in London. This time, the Disney beauty is not supporting her own brand Dream Out Loud, but a clothing range inspired by her show "Wizards of Waverly Place".
The event took place at ASDA on Wednesday, April 7. Selena was the only member of the series that showed up at the launch but British guests like singer Alexandra Burke, TV presenter Konnie Huq and actress Michelle Collins also attended the event where lots of kids were around.
After attending the event, Selena paid a visit to Channel 4 music studio which is also located in England. "Life is very hectic, but I feel like one of the luckiest girls in the world, and I love every single thing that I'm doing," she said to the press.
More Selena Gomez News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video