Pics: Alicia Keys Performs in L.A., Announcing Birth of Robin Thicke's Baby Boy
Without her tourmate Robin Thicke, Alicia Keys rocked the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Tuesday, April 6. She performed songs from her latest installment "The Element of Freedom" and old materials from her previous records.
Robin was forced to pull out his performance at the gig to stay by his wife Paula Patton's side following the birth of their baby boy. Alicia announced the happy news during the concert and congratulated him in front of cheering fans.
Dubbed Freedom Tour, the gig is aimed to promote Alicia's 2009 studio album. After performing at Staples Center, she will sing at Las Vegas' Mandalay Bay on April 9. There is no word whether or not Robin will be back to support her at the next stop.
Alicia Keys will stay on the road for a series of dates and will not end it until June 4 at Halle Tony Garnier in Lyon, FR. Previous surprise guests at the traveling show included Jay-Z, Beyonce Knowles and Swizz Beatz. Fans can check her upcoming shows on her MySpace.
More Alicia Keys News
- Nick Jonas Is in Talks for 'Jumanji' Reboot, Chris Evans Circles Lead Role in Lionsgate's 'Jekyll'
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards