Pics: Alicia Keys Performs in L.A., Announcing Birth of Robin Thicke's Baby Boy
Without her tourmate Robin Thicke, Alicia Keys rocked the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Tuesday, April 6. She performed songs from her latest installment "The Element of Freedom" and old materials from her previous records.
Robin was forced to pull out his performance at the gig to stay by his wife Paula Patton's side following the birth of their baby boy. Alicia announced the happy news during the concert and congratulated him in front of cheering fans.
Dubbed Freedom Tour, the gig is aimed to promote Alicia's 2009 studio album. After performing at Staples Center, she will sing at Las Vegas' Mandalay Bay on April 9. There is no word whether or not Robin will be back to support her at the next stop.
Alicia Keys will stay on the road for a series of dates and will not end it until June 4 at Halle Tony Garnier in Lyon, FR. Previous surprise guests at the traveling show included Jay-Z, Beyonce Knowles and Swizz Beatz. Fans can check her upcoming shows on her MySpace.
More Alicia Keys News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show