Pics: Alicia Keys Performs in L.A., Announcing Birth of Robin Thicke's Baby Boy
Without her tourmate Robin Thicke, Alicia Keys rocked the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Tuesday, April 6. She performed songs from her latest installment "The Element of Freedom" and old materials from her previous records.
Robin was forced to pull out his performance at the gig to stay by his wife Paula Patton's side following the birth of their baby boy. Alicia announced the happy news during the concert and congratulated him in front of cheering fans.
Dubbed Freedom Tour, the gig is aimed to promote Alicia's 2009 studio album. After performing at Staples Center, she will sing at Las Vegas' Mandalay Bay on April 9. There is no word whether or not Robin will be back to support her at the next stop.
Alicia Keys will stay on the road for a series of dates and will not end it until June 4 at Halle Tony Garnier in Lyon, FR. Previous surprise guests at the traveling show included Jay-Z, Beyonce Knowles and Swizz Beatz. Fans can check her upcoming shows on her MySpace.
More Alicia Keys News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris