Pics: Alicia Keys Performs in L.A., Announcing Birth of Robin Thicke's Baby Boy
Without her tourmate Robin Thicke, Alicia Keys rocked the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Tuesday, April 6. She performed songs from her latest installment "The Element of Freedom" and old materials from her previous records.
Robin was forced to pull out his performance at the gig to stay by his wife Paula Patton's side following the birth of their baby boy. Alicia announced the happy news during the concert and congratulated him in front of cheering fans.
Dubbed Freedom Tour, the gig is aimed to promote Alicia's 2009 studio album. After performing at Staples Center, she will sing at Las Vegas' Mandalay Bay on April 9. There is no word whether or not Robin will be back to support her at the next stop.
Alicia Keys will stay on the road for a series of dates and will not end it until June 4 at Halle Tony Garnier in Lyon, FR. Previous surprise guests at the traveling show included Jay-Z, Beyonce Knowles and Swizz Beatz. Fans can check her upcoming shows on her MySpace.
More Alicia Keys News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival