Steve Carell Is a Weirdo in 'Dinner for Schmucks' Trailer
If you think two people with very different characters can barely stay close to each other for a while, a trailer from "Dinner for Schmucks" may change your mind. In the video debuted by Apple, Steve Carell seems to be a perfect answer to Paul Rudd's problem after he is asked by his boss to bring "an idiot" to his annual event.
Rudd's Tim is a guy on the verge of having it all. But when he thinks he will get a promotion, he has to face a new challenge as he is ordered to bring the most eccentric character to his boss' Dinner for Extraordinary People. By a fate, Carell's Barry, a guy with a passion for dressing mice up in tiny outfits to recreate great works of art, enters at the right time to Tim's life to create an unforgettable feast.
Coming from the director of "Meet the Parents" and "Meet the Fockers", Jay Roach, "Dinner for Schmucks" brings a story about two unlikely friends and one very memorable dinner. In addition to Carell and Rudd, the likes of Zach Galifianakis, Stephanie Szostak and Lucy Punch join the movie for supporting roles. This comedy will open wide in U.S. theaters on July 23.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert