Steve Carell Is a Weirdo in 'Dinner for Schmucks' Trailer
If you think two people with very different characters can barely stay close to each other for a while, a trailer from "Dinner for Schmucks" may change your mind. In the video debuted by Apple, Steve Carell seems to be a perfect answer to Paul Rudd's problem after he is asked by his boss to bring "an idiot" to his annual event.
Rudd's Tim is a guy on the verge of having it all. But when he thinks he will get a promotion, he has to face a new challenge as he is ordered to bring the most eccentric character to his boss' Dinner for Extraordinary People. By a fate, Carell's Barry, a guy with a passion for dressing mice up in tiny outfits to recreate great works of art, enters at the right time to Tim's life to create an unforgettable feast.
Coming from the director of "Meet the Parents" and "Meet the Fockers", Jay Roach, "Dinner for Schmucks" brings a story about two unlikely friends and one very memorable dinner. In addition to Carell and Rudd, the likes of Zach Galifianakis, Stephanie Szostak and Lucy Punch join the movie for supporting roles. This comedy will open wide in U.S. theaters on July 23.
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West