Steve Carell Is a Weirdo in 'Dinner for Schmucks' Trailer
If you think two people with very different characters can barely stay close to each other for a while, a trailer from "Dinner for Schmucks" may change your mind. In the video debuted by Apple, Steve Carell seems to be a perfect answer to Paul Rudd's problem after he is asked by his boss to bring "an idiot" to his annual event.
Rudd's Tim is a guy on the verge of having it all. But when he thinks he will get a promotion, he has to face a new challenge as he is ordered to bring the most eccentric character to his boss' Dinner for Extraordinary People. By a fate, Carell's Barry, a guy with a passion for dressing mice up in tiny outfits to recreate great works of art, enters at the right time to Tim's life to create an unforgettable feast.
Coming from the director of "Meet the Parents" and "Meet the Fockers", Jay Roach, "Dinner for Schmucks" brings a story about two unlikely friends and one very memorable dinner. In addition to Carell and Rudd, the likes of Zach Galifianakis, Stephanie Szostak and Lucy Punch join the movie for supporting roles. This comedy will open wide in U.S. theaters on July 23.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says