Jonas Brothers' 'One Day Without Shoes' PSA
Jonas Brothers are joining another good cause that will provide poor children with shoes. In a new PSA, the band teamed up with TOMS Shoes to alert people that April 8 will be "One Day Without Shoes".
The goal of the effort is to bring attention to people that some children can't even afford to buy shoes. The boys encourage people to feel how it is to go barefooted for a day and to help spread the awareness. In the "One for One" campaign, TOMS Shoes will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need for every purchase of its product.
Jonas Brothers are not the first celebrity to support the cause. Brittany Snow and Kristen Bell have also previously become the spokespersons. In 2008, another brothers band Hanson also joined the campaign and even traveled personally to Africa to fit shoes to the children.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs