Jonas Brothers' 'One Day Without Shoes' PSA
Jonas Brothers are joining another good cause that will provide poor children with shoes. In a new PSA, the band teamed up with TOMS Shoes to alert people that April 8 will be "One Day Without Shoes".
The goal of the effort is to bring attention to people that some children can't even afford to buy shoes. The boys encourage people to feel how it is to go barefooted for a day and to help spread the awareness. In the "One for One" campaign, TOMS Shoes will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need for every purchase of its product.
Jonas Brothers are not the first celebrity to support the cause. Brittany Snow and Kristen Bell have also previously become the spokespersons. In 2008, another brothers band Hanson also joined the campaign and even traveled personally to Africa to fit shoes to the children.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences