Jonas Brothers' 'One Day Without Shoes' PSA
Jonas Brothers are joining another good cause that will provide poor children with shoes. In a new PSA, the band teamed up with TOMS Shoes to alert people that April 8 will be "One Day Without Shoes".
The goal of the effort is to bring attention to people that some children can't even afford to buy shoes. The boys encourage people to feel how it is to go barefooted for a day and to help spread the awareness. In the "One for One" campaign, TOMS Shoes will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need for every purchase of its product.
Jonas Brothers are not the first celebrity to support the cause. Brittany Snow and Kristen Bell have also previously become the spokespersons. In 2008, another brothers band Hanson also joined the campaign and even traveled personally to Africa to fit shoes to the children.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her