Jonas Brothers' 'One Day Without Shoes' PSA
Jonas Brothers are joining another good cause that will provide poor children with shoes. In a new PSA, the band teamed up with TOMS Shoes to alert people that April 8 will be "One Day Without Shoes".
The goal of the effort is to bring attention to people that some children can't even afford to buy shoes. The boys encourage people to feel how it is to go barefooted for a day and to help spread the awareness. In the "One for One" campaign, TOMS Shoes will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need for every purchase of its product.
Jonas Brothers are not the first celebrity to support the cause. Brittany Snow and Kristen Bell have also previously become the spokespersons. In 2008, another brothers band Hanson also joined the campaign and even traveled personally to Africa to fit shoes to the children.
More Jonas Brothers News
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music