Jonas Brothers' 'One Day Without Shoes' PSA
Jonas Brothers are joining another good cause that will provide poor children with shoes. In a new PSA, the band teamed up with TOMS Shoes to alert people that April 8 will be "One Day Without Shoes".
The goal of the effort is to bring attention to people that some children can't even afford to buy shoes. The boys encourage people to feel how it is to go barefooted for a day and to help spread the awareness. In the "One for One" campaign, TOMS Shoes will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need for every purchase of its product.
Jonas Brothers are not the first celebrity to support the cause. Brittany Snow and Kristen Bell have also previously become the spokespersons. In 2008, another brothers band Hanson also joined the campaign and even traveled personally to Africa to fit shoes to the children.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna