'90210' 2.18 Preview: More Lesbian Kiss
Adrianna and Navid share a friendly conversation which doesn't go over well with their significant others, Gia and Lila. In the April 13 episode of "90210", an argument between Gia and Adrianna results in Adrianna walking in on Gia and her ex-girlfriend.
There would be more kissing between Jessica Lowndes and Rumer Willis in this episode. Asked by The Stir whether it was awkward touching lips with her co-star, Lowndes said, "We just laughed a lot about it, so it wasn't uncomfortable. She's one of the most grounded people I've met in the industry. You would never know that she's got these celebrity parents because she's such a real person, so down-to-Earth and very professional. I had a blast working with her."
Also in the episode called "Another Another Chance", Naomi's little white lie has become the talk of the school, and when she is forced to testify in front of the school board, she drops a bomb that no one saw coming. Annie is finally able to put her relationship with Jasper behind her, but when she and Silver inadvertently drive past the scene of her hit-and-run, the guilt comes rushing back to haunt her.
Dixon and Ivy's fake-dating situation continues and the two make a decision that neither one anticipated. Liam receives a surprise visit from his father, Finn, just released from prison. Though Ivy has warned Ryan that her mother is trouble, he continues to date Laurel.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding