'90210' 2.18 Preview: More Lesbian Kiss
Adrianna and Navid share a friendly conversation which doesn't go over well with their significant others, Gia and Lila. In the April 13 episode of "90210", an argument between Gia and Adrianna results in Adrianna walking in on Gia and her ex-girlfriend.
There would be more kissing between Jessica Lowndes and Rumer Willis in this episode. Asked by The Stir whether it was awkward touching lips with her co-star, Lowndes said, "We just laughed a lot about it, so it wasn't uncomfortable. She's one of the most grounded people I've met in the industry. You would never know that she's got these celebrity parents because she's such a real person, so down-to-Earth and very professional. I had a blast working with her."
Also in the episode called "Another Another Chance", Naomi's little white lie has become the talk of the school, and when she is forced to testify in front of the school board, she drops a bomb that no one saw coming. Annie is finally able to put her relationship with Jasper behind her, but when she and Silver inadvertently drive past the scene of her hit-and-run, the guilt comes rushing back to haunt her.
Dixon and Ivy's fake-dating situation continues and the two make a decision that neither one anticipated. Liam receives a surprise visit from his father, Finn, just released from prison. Though Ivy has warned Ryan that her mother is trouble, he continues to date Laurel.
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake