'90210' 2.18 Preview: More Lesbian Kiss
Adrianna and Navid share a friendly conversation which doesn't go over well with their significant others, Gia and Lila. In the April 13 episode of "90210", an argument between Gia and Adrianna results in Adrianna walking in on Gia and her ex-girlfriend.
There would be more kissing between Jessica Lowndes and Rumer Willis in this episode. Asked by The Stir whether it was awkward touching lips with her co-star, Lowndes said, "We just laughed a lot about it, so it wasn't uncomfortable. She's one of the most grounded people I've met in the industry. You would never know that she's got these celebrity parents because she's such a real person, so down-to-Earth and very professional. I had a blast working with her."
Also in the episode called "Another Another Chance", Naomi's little white lie has become the talk of the school, and when she is forced to testify in front of the school board, she drops a bomb that no one saw coming. Annie is finally able to put her relationship with Jasper behind her, but when she and Silver inadvertently drive past the scene of her hit-and-run, the guilt comes rushing back to haunt her.
Dixon and Ivy's fake-dating situation continues and the two make a decision that neither one anticipated. Liam receives a surprise visit from his father, Finn, just released from prison. Though Ivy has warned Ryan that her mother is trouble, he continues to date Laurel.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy