'True Blood' Casts Its New Merlotte's Employee
In its late casting call, the execs behind "True Blood" were looking for an actress who could fill the role as a new waitress in Merlotte's. They have now found Lauren Bowles fit to tackle the character named Holly.
Bowles has enrolled in a lot of guest starring roles in series such as "Rita Rocks" and "The New Adventures of Old Christine". In the latter, she co-starred with half-sister Julia Louis-Dreyfus. She also had feature film appearances in "Dance Flick" and "The Heartbreak Kid".
Holly, as described in the casting call, is a thirtysomething (presumably single) mother of two. She applies for a job at Merlotte's and creeps Arlene out with her oddly prescient observations. In the books the series are based on, Holly is a major character who practices Wiccan and hooks up with Hoyt. This character will join mid season 3 and recur strongly throughout the season that she would probably be back in season 4 as a regular.
The new season of "True Blood" begins June 13. According to some spoilers that had floated around in the past few months, somebody will die and it's presumably [Spoiler Alert] Arlene.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal