'True Blood' Casts Its New Merlotte's Employee
In its late casting call, the execs behind "True Blood" were looking for an actress who could fill the role as a new waitress in Merlotte's. They have now found Lauren Bowles fit to tackle the character named Holly.
Bowles has enrolled in a lot of guest starring roles in series such as "Rita Rocks" and "The New Adventures of Old Christine". In the latter, she co-starred with half-sister Julia Louis-Dreyfus. She also had feature film appearances in "Dance Flick" and "The Heartbreak Kid".
Holly, as described in the casting call, is a thirtysomething (presumably single) mother of two. She applies for a job at Merlotte's and creeps Arlene out with her oddly prescient observations. In the books the series are based on, Holly is a major character who practices Wiccan and hooks up with Hoyt. This character will join mid season 3 and recur strongly throughout the season that she would probably be back in season 4 as a regular.
The new season of "True Blood" begins June 13. According to some spoilers that had floated around in the past few months, somebody will die and it's presumably [Spoiler Alert] Arlene.
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father