'True Blood' Casts Its New Merlotte's Employee
In its late casting call, the execs behind "True Blood" were looking for an actress who could fill the role as a new waitress in Merlotte's. They have now found Lauren Bowles fit to tackle the character named Holly.
Bowles has enrolled in a lot of guest starring roles in series such as "Rita Rocks" and "The New Adventures of Old Christine". In the latter, she co-starred with half-sister Julia Louis-Dreyfus. She also had feature film appearances in "Dance Flick" and "The Heartbreak Kid".
Holly, as described in the casting call, is a thirtysomething (presumably single) mother of two. She applies for a job at Merlotte's and creeps Arlene out with her oddly prescient observations. In the books the series are based on, Holly is a major character who practices Wiccan and hooks up with Hoyt. This character will join mid season 3 and recur strongly throughout the season that she would probably be back in season 4 as a regular.
The new season of "True Blood" begins June 13. According to some spoilers that had floated around in the past few months, somebody will die and it's presumably [Spoiler Alert] Arlene.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video